“Don't waste your money”

Morrison Inn
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Morrison
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Littleton, Colorado
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We went there recently and ordered food and margaritas. The margaritas were so-so and the food was terrible! I ordered the fish tacos and they were REALLY fishy (usually not a good sign). There was some weird sweet slaw on them as well. The corn tortillas weren't cooked, they just served them cold right out of the bag. My husband ordered a shredded beef burrito and said there was zero spice. Not sure why this is supposed to be such a popular place. Will never waste our time or money there again.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Just ate there this evening after hiking nearby. I had eaten there once before and thought it was pretty good, but tonight, I was disappointed. For starters, they need to purchase a higher quality sour cream. We were given room temperature, bland, somewhat runny white stuff that was supposed to be sour cream. My daugher an I love sour cream, and she put it all over her quesadilla. Took one bite and wouldn't eat another bite. It doesn't taste anything like sour cream should--no tangy flavor. I was also a bit concerned that it wasn't cold since sour cream is refrigerated. My fajita quesadilla was supposed to be spicy (I wanted only a little spice so the pico de gallo and green chile were put on the side). I used them, and it wasn't spicy at all. The kids ground beef on the other hand, had a little heat to it that you didn't notice until after you chewed it and swallowed it, so the other kids didn't want to eat much of their meals. Sadly, it just made me think how I liked Qudoba and Chipolte more.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CinColo
“Good old staple in town”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Food is pretty good. Margaritas are mediocre, but not overpriced. Love the outdoor seating and decor. The place really could use a remodel inside. Been going here for years and it appears that nothing much has changed.

Visited April 2014
Morrison, Colorado
“Really? Why?”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

All I want to know is why people keep packing in to this place? Yes, the atmosphere could be nice, but the place needs a serious cleaning - oh, it's not filthy, just lots of layers of grime pretending to be historical patina. The food? That can't be it. There are 50 better Mexican places within a 20 minute drive. Drive by some morning so you can see them unloading the Sysco truck. And it's not cheap, so that can't be it. Drunks falling down on the patio is humorous for a few minutes, but not worth my time either. The puzzle continues...

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 228matts
Morrison, Colorado
“Juan's killer queso is a must!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love Juan's killer queso! I even went and got a side of it to go to add to a mac and cheese recipe I made! Great little spot for a beer or marg! Summer on the patio is usually pretty interesting. Don't expect a classy crowd, but for sure a fun one!

• Visited September 2013