“Overrated”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The only reason this joint stays in business is because there isn't much selection in town. I've stopped here on numerous occasions, usually after a hike. The food is mediocre at best. And it is very overpriced. This last time I went, it was after a hike. We didn't feel like eating much so we ordered a side of guacamole. The price was 8 bucks and there was not more than 1 avocado worth of guacamole in a little tortilla shell. And it was pretty tasteless. The salsa is not very good and the chips are out of a bag and are very salty. We each had the 32 ounce margarita which was weak. I will try to avoid it next time and go somewhere else.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Only 3 beers on draft, one of which is coots lite. They make their "signature salsa" with cold cream of tomato soup. Cheese dip was awful. Relleno was mediocre at best. The draft beer was really cold, though.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

So many of my friends have suggested the Morrison Inn in Morrison, CO. It's always packed when I drive by. So, I tried it. The food is so-so. Seems like a lot of pre-packaged stuff to me and pretty over priced. The atmosphere was great, as was teh service. The patio is fun and I will do it again.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes all you need is a casual place where you can kick back, enjoy good service, tasty food and a margarita big enough to stick your entire face in. Check!

I really enjoyed this place and will return. Mat is a great server!

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

When you first walk through the door everything is like it was when the they first open. It's a nice feel cause it's in an older town. The food was typical to anything you can get at any other Mexican restaurant but it cost a lot more. Some appetizers cost upward to $13. For a family of for it's going to run you about $80. (Drinks,appetizer and meal) The food did not give me the "wow factor" that I was looking for to pay that amount of money again. The waitress was very nice and helpful though. Will I eat here again probably not just because the food quality is that of any other Mexican restaurant and if I can pay less for the same quality of food I will to save money.