“Hidden Gem”

Description: 303-697-3377
Sarasota, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Pleasant ambiance, good service, interesting menu, fair prices. I had one of the dishes served sizzling hot in a lava bowl -- unusual and very tasty. Companion had fish tacos, which were delicious. No reservations, but if you and your special someone want to eat in the private room behind the waterfall, it's worth calling first to see if you can book it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Emily L

Denevr, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a find!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Last Friday my wife and I decided to try Beso de Arte for lunch what an pleasure!
The food was fantastic as was the service!
What a great setting the water fall and pond noise block any street noise!
We enjoyed ourselves so much we had to try dinner and again we were again met with fantastic service and the dinner was as good and better than our anticipation!
We sat in the the "Cave" a small private dining area with a waterfall running over the door.
The friends who joined us have already made plans to return as will we!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank gfeltes
Littleton, Colorado, United States
“Beautiful setting, very special”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I went here on our first "date" after baby number 3. It was the perfect spot to relax and enjoy and great dinner. Ask for a seat outside for the best atmosphere. Morrison is such a tiny, cute town and just a few minutes from Littleton.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Cari0
Marana, Arizona
“Beautiful setting; service very good on last vist”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Living close by, we go to this restaurant fairly frequently- enjoy summer evenings sitting by their "waterfall". Had a great waitress on our last visit July 12- she was extremely pleasant, efficient, food came quickly, well prepared and presented and did not have to ask twice for anything- she went they "extra mile" and even brought us extra chips and salsa without us asking. That being said, we have been there other times where service was extremely slow and had to keep asking for items. It may somewhat depend on the volume of customers they have. NIghts when Red Rocks Amphitheater has a concert - they seem to not be able to keep up. The portions are quite ample overall and food is good.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kathy B
Saratoga, California
“Wonderful lunch!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I had the pleasure of stopping at this restaurant on a trip last week from California. Wow, what a treat it was! I started out by having a glass of sangria, and it was served w/complementary chips & salsa. Very flavorful sangria, and a generous serving! The chips were outstanding, as well. I chose the grilled Watermon arugula salad with chicken. It was a hot day, so this sounded very refreshing. This salad went way beyond my expectations! The combination was very flavorful and one of the best salads I have ever had! It was served with a generous chunk of watermelon, also very delicious. The chef has a hit with this summer salad! Loved the ambiance (patio) and the music chosen was perfect.. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. I rate it an A+ on all levels...make a stop here - it's worth it! Wish it were near me - I would definately visit frequently!

• Visited July 2012