Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from $55.00
from $449.00
from $69.00
3,073 results
All reviews concert venue bucket list the trading post trail amazing venue favorite band outdoor venue great acoustics denver area sound quality natural amphitheater general admission visitor center hiking trails visiting denver beautiful scenery stage hike
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Huge amphitheater with stunning 360 degree views. I was not expecting such a beautiful, wild venue that truly is a part of nature. A concert at Red Rocks is on my bucket list!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Visited in winter. Very scenic place to hike/walk. Unique rock structures. Not very big though, maybe spend an hour or so at most.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Wish I had more time to look around. Very interesting place to visit anytime, but I would love to see a concert there.

Reviewed 6 days ago

To be able to watch a movie surrounded by such an amazing amphitheater was priceless . The sound was great and the artist performing prior to the movie was excellent.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I were here in May for our anniversary and it was absolutely beautiful. There were so many people using the stairs as a work out it was awesome. We went to the cafe there and the view was breath taking. We even got to see the wild life roam while we ate. Pretty cool. The best part is that they even had water stations and blood pressure stations. Great place to visit!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I went to to this place to see a music concert last september. I have to say that this venue is one of his kind. This is a must when you visit Denver or any place nearby. It's a magical place. One recommendation: If you are going to a show, go early to the park so you can enjoy the sorroundings during the day, and take great pictures during sunset.
There is a Museum at the amphitheater, it worths the look.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went here on our first morning in Colorado, explored by running round the trails and loved the freedom and views. A spectacular place, definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is my favorite place for a concert ever. It was a full moon this time, so just the best. Sound is perfect. Be ready for some climbing those stairs to the top or park up there if possible. Leaving the parking lot at the end of the night was surprisingly easy.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is an amazing and beautiful Amphitheatre. I just have to experience a concert here one day, it is now on my bucket list. 3 of us were vacationing in the Denver area and wanted to see this place in person. We were not disappointed. No concerts were scheduled when we were there. Oh well.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited red rocks on a business trip to Denver - is suitable for using Uber and very busy even in the colder months. There’s plenty of options for walking and site seeing. The only drawback is if the amphitheater itself is closed due to an event, we didn’t realise this or check ahead so we’re sligjtly disappointed that our only free day didn’t allow us the full experience. The area is well signed for visitors and feels very safe. Well worth a visit