“Excellent Mexican food”

3 Margaritas
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our family likes only the authentic Mexican food, and 3 Margaritas is not only authentic, but has excellent food and service. We go very often and are never disappointed. The shrimp is amazingly fresh, better than many seafood restaurants. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jeanne D

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an average overall Mexican restaurant. The margaritas are good and inexpensive. Kids eat free on Tuesday. Service is a little slow, but generally friendly. The food is ok, I usually get the macho burrito, which is usually way more than most people can eat in one sitting. Chips and salsa are free and bottomless, which is nice. Would go with 3.5 stars if available.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Surprisingly good, because I don't expect a lot from a franchise restaurant. Also, the venue is rather basic, just a big room in z strip mall. But the food and service have always been top notch for this class of restaurant. After eating here multiple times, I have it logged as a reliable choice.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

They have good food, and their margaritas are fabulous! The wait staff is always so nice and welcoming. They keep you stocked up on chips, too.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The first thing that struck me was the dining room. It is large and the tables are very close together. I went in and sat at the bar to get my takeout. There was only a father and son at one of the tables. As far as atmosphere, I would not go there with my family. The food was good but when I got home and opened the box there was very little beans, tons of rice, and a good sized carne asada. I feel it was a bit overpriced. The only thing that would keep me from going back is the atmosphere

1  Thank Hernibs