“Great coffee and atmosphere”

Wesley Owens Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Monument
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was served the best iced latte I've ever had! The husband and wife owners are very friendly and were at the shop, which also has a drive-through window. This shop has an intimate feel to it, unlike the noisy chain shops. It is fairly small and nothing fancy. There are a few selections of pre-made light fare for lunches with them being made of fresh healthy ingredients. Scones, e.g., I believe, made on the premises. There is a large selection of great teas, which I did not sample as I just wanted more of the great fresh coffee! There was a corner where 2 young children were quietly playing chess. How cool is that? It was a little too warm and windy when I was there to sit outside. However, the view of the mountains to the west was breathtaking.