“Excellent Service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #41 of 58 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went to the Take-Out counter and received great service. Very friendly staff and excellent food. New we restaurant just a short drive from our hotel.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We sometimes eat at Chili's just for basic pub food. Just from experience, we don't expect much. This particular visit was by far the worst. We asked to be seated in the restaurant, not the bar. The greeter informed us that they were currently only serving food in the bar...on a Saturday at 5PM. After being seated in the restaurant, we were assigned a trainee for a waiter. Overly aggressive on pushing drinks and appetizers. We ordered our meals...chicken tenders and a bacon cheese steak. The waiter argued with us that their were better options on the menu. My husband's meal arrived covered in peppers/onions/queso. The waiter told him to just scrape it off. We sent it back. The second plate came out with partially frozen mashed potatoes. Really, how hard is it to heat potatoes? The manager came over and apologized. When the check arrived, we had been charged for both steaks and had to have that corrected. And, the waiter's parting comment...you don't have to tip me since I know you don't like me. Crossing Chili's off the menu now.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I used to love Chilis and then for a long period of time the food wasn't anything to write home about. Seems like the company is coming back around and the food has been great the last two times we have been there. Their two for $20 is a great deal and the corn guacamole is really good! Worth trying again if you haven't been recently.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Seems this is a restaurant that is trying to re-build. When they first opened they were always packed, then little by little has gone down hill. Fact is we had enough bad experiences to put it on the family list of never go to again restaurants. Last night it was late and we had just hit Home Depot so we went to Chili's. Our waiter Matthew was great, felt my food was just average. Had a grilled chicken sandwich and cup of soup. My son had the fajitas, he said they were the best he ever had. The meat was juicy and sides plentiful. The manager Bill stopped by to make sure everything was o.k. We will try again. It is a shame that they have such an uphill battle to re-build.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I've given the Monument Colorado Chili's 4 tries in as many years and if they are anything, they are consistent. Consistently, disgusting that is! On my latest visit I was served a chicken sandwich that was completely raw, not pink mind you, straight up raw, as if the chicken never came close to a source of heat. The place is always filthy, the silverware looks as if it has been on the floor in the restroom for few weeks and thrown into a garbage disposal. I used to enjoy Chili's when I lived in Hawaii, I'll never go there again. Avoid this place and maybe they'll close it and fire the joke of a manager Dave and open a proper restaurant in its place.