“My son loved the fajitas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #40 of 59 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Seems this is a restaurant that is trying to re-build. When they first opened they were always packed, then little by little has gone down hill. Fact is we had enough bad experiences to put it on the family list of never go to again restaurants. Last night it was late and we had just hit Home Depot so we went to Chili's. Our waiter Matthew was great, felt my food was just average. Had a grilled chicken sandwich and cup of soup. My son had the fajitas, he said they were the best he ever had. The meat was juicy and sides plentiful. The manager Bill stopped by to make sure everything was o.k. We will try again. It is a shame that they have such an uphill battle to re-build.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I've given the Monument Colorado Chili's 4 tries in as many years and if they are anything, they are consistent. Consistently, disgusting that is! On my latest visit I was served a chicken sandwich that was completely raw, not pink mind you, straight up raw, as if the chicken never came close to a source of heat. The place is always filthy, the silverware looks as if it has been on the floor in the restroom for few weeks and thrown into a garbage disposal. I used to enjoy Chili's when I lived in Hawaii, I'll never go there again. Avoid this place and maybe they'll close it and fire the joke of a manager Dave and open a proper restaurant in its place.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Good, predictable food and service. It's your basic Chili's restaurant.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

No familiar faces anymore and now service is lacking. And isn't it about time for chili's to update their menu? Same old food for last 10 years.

Reviewed April 9, 2009

What more can you say -- consistant, but would rather hit the local restaurants.