“Great food and wine”

Catriona Cellars
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Catriona Cellars is Colorado's newest winery, tasting room and cafe, offering handcrafted wines and wine blends, elegant-casual food that pairs exceptionally with wine and wine-related products.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and wine”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Love the wine tasting so I knew exactly what I wanted with lunch. Salads were beautiful and tasty. The slider needed a little side with it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Linda D

England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food in beautiful surroundings!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My husband and I have eaten at Catriona four times, and the food has been fantastic every time! Tonight we enjoyed some of the specials. I had the grilled shrimp with mango chutney and the grilled tomato and portobello mushroom salad. Simply wondeful! We have lived in Europe for 15 years, and this reminds me of some of the gourmet meals we enjoyed there. Thank you Catriona for bringing upscale cuisine to the area. This has become our favorite restaurant!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank PatandB0b
Monument, Colorado
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Enjoyed the very generous wine tasting (3 samples of my choice) and shopping in the gift store. Then we ordered a meat & cheese platter for an appetizer. The bread was homemade, the cheese gourmet (not deli sliced) and the 3 salamis were very good. Then we had the lamb burger sliders. Excellent! The lamb was juicy and very flavorful. We also had the side of green beans that needed a little salt, but had lots of fresh garlic. The price of the wine was reasonable ($8-9 per glass and $17 per bottle). The service by Katie was excellent. Very sweet, knowledge waitress and then both owners came to our table to ask how everything was. Even the girl at the wine tasting and the woman in the gift shop were friendly. I liked the decor very much. My new favorite "girls night out" place!!

Monument, Colorado
“Delisioso”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have dined, as well as shopped in the gift shop at Catriona Cellars a few times. The first time and every time I dine at CC I am dazzled by the scrumptious food. I feel fortunate to have CC in our small town. This place compares to any food and wine pairing anywhere I have traveled. Monument has a real jewel! There is this feeling of relaxation when you walk into this serene environment. My husband and I look for this type of venue when we travel but actually seldom find. If you need a place that is visually beautiful, world class food and award winning wine in an intimate setting, this is the place for you.

Monument
“Gorgeous place with great food, wine and ambiance!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Love how fresh and good all the food is and the wine and setting are fantastic! Love that the chef Pat grows much of the food herself and the staff are so friendly!