“BEST SERVICE EVER”

Cuisines: American
Monument, Colorado
“BEST SERVICE EVER”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I just had surgery on my foot and the chef came out personally and gave me a bag of ice. The food was very good and the sweet tea was the best

2 Thank ReidLuna

Lithia, Florida
“Local Restaurant!!!! YAY!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband, daughter and I went here on a week night and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food as very good; service attentive and it is local! There were a few that came in for drinks - seems like a great meeting place. The decor is fine - nothing to write home about but comfortable. We had a burger, salad, shrimp scampi. All were good. I was a little concerned upon first seeing the scampi with linguine, looked pale and thought there were only 4-5 shrimp. It proved to be tasty and there were quite a few shrimp hiding out under the linguine. I did add a fair amount of parmesan cheese (but that is how I like it!). We will be back. It was good food and good value. (they should get a website!)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MAM96
Monument, Colorado
“Great dinner spot!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at the new DeVine Grill. They happened to have entertainment during our most recent visit for dinner, where I had one of their specials, Drunken Mahi Mahi, and my husband had the best French Dip he ever had. They also have a full bar. We've had breakfast and lunch there as well with absolutely no complaints. The chef is wonderful and the wait staff is exceptional. Highly recommend!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Laurie V
Monument
“Very good foo, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A new place with a varied menu. I have had both breakfast and lunch and will go back. The prices are reasonable and the portions large. You will not leave hungry and I think most people would be very satisfied with any of the items on the menu. Friendly service at a good pace.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank DJM1126
Colorado
“Pleasant little restaurant for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The DeVine Grill is a relatively new establishment. My wife and I are long-time local residents, and this was our first visit – for dinner - to the DeVine Grill. It’s a small, pleasant and comfortable restaurant/pub, with a full bar. The décor is simple and clean, the service was good, and so was the food. My wife had the shrimp scampy, and I had the bison meatloaf. We both had the side salad, which was better than the average side salads I’ve had in other restaurants. The main dishes were ample in size and pleasant in appearance and taste. Prices are about average for a restaurant of its class. We’ll very likely visit the DeVine Grill again in the near future.

• Visited February 2014