“Our stay at Roger Inn at the Pines was absolutely perfect”

and 1 more site!
Rogers Inn The Pines
Ranked #1 of 1 Monument B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 8, 2009

We chose this Bed & Breakfast because of the closeness in location to the memorial service for my father. It turned out to be the best choice we could have possibly made.

Beautiful home in the midst of a grove of pines, quiet, peaceful. Wonderful hosts, warm, friendly, terrific conversations. Exquisite breakfasts, I mean exquisite. Evenings by the fire in the "pub" downstairs with a lovely cocktail and at least one of three wonderful dogs sitting at our feet.

We will definitely return for future stays and highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rogers Inn The Pines

Reviewed March 30, 2009

Went over and beyond. My food allergies were taken into consideration.
Comfy bed and great hot tub.
A lot of nice conversations.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2009

When planning our trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado my husband and I decided to look into staying at a bed and breakfast because we were going to travel with our young children and we wanted to stay at a place where we would feel at home away from home. Most bed and breakfasts in Colorado Springs did not allow children under 14 years old or so to stay, therefore I decided to look at places to stay in Monument (just north of Colorado Springs). We were delighted to find Rogers Inn the Pines was an affordable, family-friendly bed and breakfast with valuable amenities available for a traveling family (i.e. free washer and dryer use). Upon our arrival, Sandee and Buzz went above and beyond what we expected to make certain we were comfortable and had everything that we needed. They even allowed us to have access to an extra room so that we would have plenty of space to relax and enjoy our stay. In addition, at one point during our stay Buzz and Sandee saved the day by driving my children and I to a birthday party that we were planning for a long time to attend because our car broke down that morning.
On top of the awesome hospitality, clean rooms and comfy beds, the gormet breakfasts each morning were superb! We are delighted that we have found such a tranquil, beautiful home to stay at when we travel again to Colorado Springs. Rogers Inn the Pines made our trip an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2009

We were celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary and chose this delightful Bed & Breakfast in Monument, CO just outside Colorado Springs. We enjoyed our visit there - the service, accomodations and food were outstanding! We will reurn again!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Buz and Sandee always make us feel welcome. We love The Pub and the deck. Already planning another trip in the spring.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2008

My stay at the Rogers Inn lasted almost a week. Sandee and Buzz adjusted to my schedule and culinary preferences and delighted me with wonderful breakfast. The house is very large their dogs are friendly and smart.

I enjoyed browsing books in their extensive library. My room was very clean with extra soft linens and charming decor.

My favorite features of this Inn are:

1. Homemade granola
2. Outdoor tub surrounded by a pine grove
3. Complimentary full self service bar.
4. Wonderful cookies at night
5. Soft robes

Quiet, quiet nights and a lovely place to run.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2008

My wife and I stayed at Rogers Inn for our 6 month anniversary. The one night stay was the PERFECT bed and breakfast for the occasion!
I would highly recommend the B&B to anyone traveling in the Colorado Springs/Monument area. The host's are great, the beds comfy, the ammenities top notch, and food delicious!
We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monument
Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado ...
#39 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs near the Air Force Academy
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Spri...
#2 of 105 in Colorado Springs
The Lodge at Flying Horse
The Lodge at Flying Horse
#45 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force A...
#6 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Colora...
#13 of 105 in Colorado Springs
Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Residence Inn Colorado Springs N...
#30 of 105 in Colorado Springs

Been to Rogers Inn The Pines? Share your experiences!