“Been going here since it opened”
Review of Coffee Cup Cafe

Coffee Cup Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Monument
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch seven days a week. A local favorite for 30 years!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Been going here since it opened”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

For us, it's a breakfast place. We keep coming back. For me the breakfast burrito is great, chicken fried steak and eggs very good. I didn't care for the trout and eggs the one time I had it - trout was overcooked. In it's current iteration, the restaurant is very clean and modern, but it came from humble roots and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Good coffee, good breakfast. It's a regular stop for us.

Visited February 2014

“Cinnamon Rolls”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

The Cinnamon Rolls are huge and delicious! Family friendly atmosphere, the staff provides great service.

• Visited December 2013
Monument, Colorado
“Really good small town restaurant!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place has the best breakfasts! It's always busy on the weekends and we've never had a bad experience. Sometimes the wait for the food to come out of the kitchen can be a bit long, but that's expected when the place is packed!

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small town diner”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Just a nice, small-town diner with good "home-style" cooking. Not a place to order the yogurt with fruit, but awesome if you're looking for chicken fried steak or eggs any style! Very reasonably priced.

Visited November 2013
Monument, Colorado
“Disappointed Local (Once Again!)”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I've lived in Monument for four years, and have never been a fan of this restaurant. The service is usually slow, and the food average. There aren't a lot of breakfast choices in town, though, so i gave it another try with my family.

Unfortunately we were disappointed once again. The last time I ate here I had one of the breakfast skillets, and the potatoes on the bottom of the skillet were burned. Not heavily browned, blackened. Not a good flavor for potatoes.Today my daughter ordered french toast and was served pancakes instead. She opted to keep the pancakes, rather than wait for the order of french toast to come up. When she got to the second pancake she found that it was completely scorched on the bottom side. My side of toast was never delivered, and my son's egg on the kids plate was served scrambled rather than over easy as we ordered.

We don't plan to return any time soon.

• Visited January 2014