“Great place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Not sure what the young lady is talking about feeling like they were discriminated against - not at this place!

Meanwhile, always good, great service - the Morris Family does it right!

1  Thank pjtracey

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for a couple of drinks and apps while watching a football game.
The chips and salsa were pretty good, the queso was good (nothing extraordinary, but good).
My drink was great (a vodka/lemon something...), but the margarita's were surprisingly not great (especially since the servers had tshirts bragging about having the best margarita on Front Street). Weird.
Based on the chips and salsa we were tempted to stay longer and have dinner - it seemed like the food was pretty good! Pretty sure we'll be back for dinner at some point.

1  Thank LoveMyLife20
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This restaurant is good if you like a little twist on typical mexican fare. Food is good, not too spicy with a little New Mexico twist on the entrees. Service is good and atmosphere warm. Can be a bit crowded on the weekend.

1  Thank KeithAnn P
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My mother (90 yrs of age) and I had a bad experience at this restaurant. We of latino origin felt we were being segregated from the other customers. We are born citizens of the United States and have never encountered this discourtesy before. Several customers were being seated in other parts of the restaurant away from us. We were sat off to a corner with no other customers around us. Sad to say this is still happening in a country my father fought for in World War II. I love my country, and feel this is a disgrace.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I finally went to this restaurant in 2011. It was summer and I sat by the fire pit on the deck. Love the outside atmosphere. Food is good and portions are plentiful. I was hooked on this restaurant after my first visit. One downside is trying to get a margarita without salt on the rim is next to impossible, you can order it but it's a toss up. I can put up with the salt because everything else is quite good.

1  Thank Hernibs