“Good Burritos”

Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good Burritos”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you just want some fast and good Mexican food, give this place a try. It has the best fast food tacos and burritos of any place I know of. My favorites are the Pollo Asado burrito and shredded beef tacos. The breakfast burrito is also very good. Don't forget to try some of their pico de gallo. It's fast food, so don't expect a lot for atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013

“Como? No Frijoles!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

What no beans? How can you run out of beans? The salsa bar was absolutely disgusting and splattered with old crusty salsa. The food on the walls added to the ambiance. The food was just ok but the experience was disappointing.

• Visited July 2013
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“Not good”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Completely unimpressed with the food at Rodalpho's - reminds me of Taco Bell, but with less flavor, and less ambiance. I hate to be so critical of any place, but honestly - this is probably the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in. It blows my mind that it is still around.

In fairness, I will say that I have eaten here about 2-3 times, and each time I have ordered a lunch/dinner item. My teenage boys swear by the breakfast burritos - but I've never tried them. So, I guess if you have to go - plan on eating breakfast. Apparently they serve the breakfast burritos during all business hours.

Otherwise, I would skip this place all together.

Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“No frills but good food!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This little place is certainly no frills, but the food is very good and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend the fish tacos!! Don't expect ambiance, DO expect great food! It's a bit like a fast-food Chinese place, with the picture menu hanging above the counter. There's a small salsa bar, and the service has always been fast and friendly!

2 Thank Jen A