“Not good”

Rodolfo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Monument
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Completely unimpressed with the food at Rodalpho's - reminds me of Taco Bell, but with less flavor, and less ambiance. I hate to be so critical of any place, but honestly - this is probably the worst restaurant I've ever eaten in. It blows my mind that it is still around.

In fairness, I will say that I have eaten here about 2-3 times, and each time I have ordered a lunch/dinner item. My teenage boys swear by the breakfast burritos - but I've never tried them. So, I guess if you have to go - plan on eating breakfast. Apparently they serve the breakfast burritos during all business hours.

Otherwise, I would skip this place all together.

There are newer reviews for Rodolfo's Mexican Grill

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This little place is certainly no frills, but the food is very good and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend the fish tacos!! Don't expect ambiance, DO expect great food! It's a bit like a fast-food Chinese place, with the picture menu hanging above the counter. There's a small salsa bar, and the service has always been fast and friendly!

2  Thank Jen A