“Wonderful Holiday High Tea”
Review of Wisdom Tea House - CLOSED

Wisdom Tea House
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a counter-service cafe serving breakfast and lunch all day as well as a tearoom serving traditional afternoon tea ( by reservation starting at 2:00 PM). All of our food is prepared from fresh ingredients and made in our kitchen. We offer a variety of desserts and baked goods -scones, cakes, brownies and more. The Tea House officially closed on January 16, 2016. We will be putting the business up for sale. Thanks to everyone who made the Tea House a special place! -Tom and Diane Wisdom
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My family of 6 stopped into this tea house for a Holiday High Tea. You will need reservations for this event. When we arrived, our table was all set and ready to go. We were able to order whatever tea we wanted and we could also change our tea selection as we wished. We were served our food and we had three different mini sandwiches, two different scones and 4 different desserts to try. The service was great and we were well taken care of during our tea service. We never felt rushed and were able to sit and enjoy the tea and each others company for the afternoon. You are also able to purchase loose leaf tea to take home. I will definitely return to the Wisdom Tea House for more delicious treats in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stopped by for a long lunch with my husband. My favorite part of the tea room is their tea and coffee selection. It was so nice to see such an extensive menu. Their location is perfect and the owners have created such a cozy ambience. The food and scones were nice, but I thought their tea menu was the best part. If you're intent on a date and time, reservations aren't a bad idea, because it filled up pretty fast for a weekday.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was a beautiful fall day so we decided to eat outside. We ordered, picked a table in the sun and when the food was delivered, we were very impressed. The Chia Tea Latte made with almond milk was delicious, my friend had a wrap and soup. I had a chicken salad (simple and yummy) The waiter was very attentive and when the sun got to be to much, he showed up with an umbrella. When our water started to get low, he appeared with more. And the deserts were fabulous. I had a divine lemon cake MMMMM! This place is not just for the ladies, there were several men there too. Dig in fellas.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Wisdom Tea House, well like I said., excellent., beautiful surroundings, patio seating in the Colorado sun, if there's weather., just order some of their great soups., sandwich, salad., and of course you can select your favorite tea., or try something new. Relax in the front room, fireplace., and comfy chairs., or in the dinning room., Their chicken salad, and carrot cake is "out of this world", I go just for the carrot cake, I have lunch., and take the cake home and enjoy later. Coffee in a French Press is also available., can't say enough great things about this "dream spot". Downtown, Monument., on the right hand side., coming into town., If you miss it., well, you will never be the same!!!! enjoy, bye for now

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My sister introduced me to the Wisdom Tea House on a recent trip to Monument. What a fabulous little place! I cannot rave enough about their incredible scones! I was tickled pink to discover that they even sell a cookbook with many of their recipes so that I can attempt to recreate them when I return home. I loved picking out my teacup and soaking in the atmosphere as we enjoyed breakfast and conversation.

1  Thank Sharon C