Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Arrow Inn & Suites(Montrose)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewssausageroom was cleanwafflesking bedone night staygreat valuefridge and microwavein townblack canyongreat roomconvenient locationnice breakfastwould stay here againhot tubgreat place to stayfresh fruitnational park
Reviewed July 21, 2013

For the money, this was a good value. Staff was very friendly and informative when checking in.

The breakfast was better than most. Scrambled eggs, B & G, and the usual fare. Abundant, fresh and well presented.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

I am glad you we where of good value during you recent trip. I appreciate your feedback and I am pleased to have had you stayed with us. I hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

all the staff made you feel at home the desk clerk was just great she made us feel welcome from the time we got there till we left the breakfast was also very great and delicious

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff is always ready to help. I as well as the rest of the staff believe and want our guest to have a clean comfortable room that they can enjoy while staying with us. That is why you were able to enjoy a "great stay"

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Clean, except carpet and a blanket on bed, friendly staff, worth the money, would stay again.usually don't stay at Days Inn cause they are usually dirty! But other hotels were booked so we stayed here, overall it was ok, no bugs !

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry to hear that we where not your preferred hotel when looking for lodging on your recent trip. However I am glad you found it clean and that if you are ever in the area you will know that we are a clean and hospitable place to stay and become a preferred hotel. Thank you for your review and of course for staying with us.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A group of us stayed here two nights. There were four couples total with two very young children. We were put in rooms in a separate building away from the main hotel. The hotel parking was full so we were forced to park in a back alley that is not visible from any portion of the hotel. We were not excited about the idea of leaving our vehicles on an alley where our vehicles were completely blocked of view of anyone associated or staying at the hotel but we were assured it would be fine because they have surveillance cameras. Over the two nights we stayed, two of the three vehicles we had were broken into with thousands of dollars of belongings being stole. When we tried to check the surveillance cameras the cameras that were supposed to be watching this area were conveniently not working or not there at all. The fact that we were parked under a sign saying 24hr surveillance only to find out there was no camera at all has me a little pissed and the fact that the hotel did nothing after the first night of break ins has me wondering a little. The owner of the hotel basically told me its not his problem so in the end these below average rooms ended up costing me about $1000.00 per night. My recommendation : spend 10 bucks extra and stay somewhere that takes enough pride in their hotel to actually take steps to keep people and their belongings safe.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager-17542, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank You for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for your thoughts on our establishments. I do however disagree with the bad impression portrayed by some of your comments. For instance we do not have an alley we have a large parking for semis or for larger vehicles. An important fact is that out of seven of the hotels within four blocks from our establishment we are the only ones who have cameras recording most of the outside parking as it is impossible to have every inch of the hotel with perfect coverage. We care about the safety of our guest and their comfort and that is why we have cameras so that if there are ever unfortunate incidents like yours that not only occur (while there is surveillance or no surveillance) in big cities but anywhere and in all sort of establishments and circumstances. I am sorry I was not able to do more for you than to not charge you for the two nights you were here and that my staff was very attentive and cooperative by calling the authorities as soon as you informed her of the situation and she was accommodating to the group in allowing a late check outs and making sure that the rest of your morning was better. I cannot be responsible for unlocked vehicles in the parking lot as I am sure that there are not many establishments that can do so because leaving a car unlocked is not recommendable anywhere. I am sorry for your unfortunate incident and I have since added more cameras so they cover some more angles in that back parking lot but I am still not able to be responsible for actions caused by third parties as it was your case. Our goal is to allow all travelers the opportunity to have a comfortable clean facility for them to enjoy the time while traveling and I hope you and your fellow travelers allow us the opportunity to do so.

Reviewed July 16, 2013