“Very helpful”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Denver, Colorado
“Very helpful”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The staff were very helpful from providing toothpaste to restaurant ideas. We were very impressed. Only drawback was the FOX was on the breakfast tv. Bad way to start my day.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Manager-17542, General Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
Thank you so much for your review and we will use this to encourage our staff to keep it up. I notice your sleep quality was not that great, we are looking at buying some new beds. Also the next time you come and see us we will let you pick the channel, so you start your day of better. Again thanks and have a great day.

Thanks You
Brandon Hert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stayed here two nights and the room was very comfortable. They only thing I saw that was not in most hotels was an Iron and ironing board. We just called down I they were brought two us. The breakfast was very good. Brandon was very helpful in making the reservation. Thanks Days Inn!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Manager-17542, General Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, June 25, 2011
Hey TexasWingnuts
Thanks so much for giving us a review on trip advisor and we would love to have you stay with us again, the staff and I review these and really appreciate your comments. Thanks again hope to see you soon.

Thanks You
GM
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Members of my family - mostly my mom - stay here occasionally while in town supporting family stays at the hospital. This Days Inn is amazing when it comes to customer service. When I called to see if my mom had arrived safely, Robin at the front desk, was more than helpful and accommodating. They go above and beyond every time. The rooms are of excellent quality as well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Fab40Philly
Manager-17542, General Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, May 31, 2011
Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for your review and for choosing us for your home away from home. We share these reviews with all the staff. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. Also I noticed that you occasionally stay here please let us know that you wrote a review on TripAdvisor and the next you come we will give you a gift.

Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed March 29, 2011

My Husband and I always travel in the Montrose area on our motorcycles. The scenery is so beautiful and Montrose is centrally located to the area. Once when stranded by a rain storm, the staff really helped us out. We were soaking wet and had not expected to be staying over in Montrose. The staff went "above and beyond" to make us comfy and help us get dried out. Service like that is hard to find!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AdaPatada
Manager-17542, General Manager at Days Inn Montrose, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Dear Valued Guest: Thank you for your review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Days Inn, Montrose
colorado
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I do a lot of traveling to and from my restaurants in Gunnison and Montrose,CO. I frequent the hotels in Montrose when I travel to my second location. The rooms at the Day's Inn are not what you would expect to find in a chain hotel. Very personal touches. A port for my iPhone to listen to music, and a special sanitizer-friendly TV remote control. It's the little things in life that make you feel good when you are traveling!
Friendly staff and very clean rooms.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank mikegarlic
Atlanta
Reviewed October 24, 2010

We stayed here on our way from Denver to Silverton. Exceptional service, very friendly staff. Super comfortable bed and a not-too-bad restaurant right next door. Definitely the place to stay in this part of the state. Very reasonably priced and an amazing breakfast buffet. I couldn't believe what a great deal this was.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GeorgiaOutdoorsDiva
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed September 19, 2010

stayed for 2 nights to tour mtn areas on my new Harley. Room had lots of extras, micro, fridge internet. Very good beds, only ok shower, head woulbn't adjust. All's well until morning I was leaving. The ice machine was in a seperate bldg, put the rm key in my pocket grapped ice bucket, rtn and the key card wouldn't open door. It's 5am , office sign said open 7am. Lucky for me the night clerk woke up when I called the emergency #. He rekeyed the card and I got back in. Lucky I had my ID with me. Had a real sinking feeling thinking of sitting on the curb for 2 hrs.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montrose
Red Arrow Inn & Suites
#6 of 10 in Montrose
Days Inn Delta CO
Days Inn Delta CO
#2 of 4 in Delta

Been to Days Inn Montrose? Share your experiences!