“Melissa "Great Food"”

Add it.
Dragon Wall Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was very impressed with Dragon Wall Restaurant. They have a great selection of food and the food was super tasty.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have had better, fresher Chinese food, but do like the fried wontons, egg rolls and shrimp. Not much variety, too much chicken, but its tasty. There is also a sushi bar. Salad and fruit is fresh. Good for the price.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times over the last few years, but I won't again. The food is disgusting! The women's restroom is gross, the doors are broken on the stalls, there is also writing on them. The towel dispenser was broken and the soap dispenser empty. After visiting the restroom I was almost too disgusted to eat there. My husband liked the sushi in times past, but even that has gone downhill. We had a set of one year old twins and they charged us for them. Seriously, how much can a one year old eat. They charged my six year old the same price as the twins and my 10 year old almost as much as an adult. Don't waste your time or money! From now on if we want chinese food, we will get it from Panda Palace.

3  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Everything that I've eaten here was really flavorfull. I've eaten there twice now and have been well pleased at the quality of food. The Sushi bar was fresh and good. I'm looking forward to going back to this restaurant!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Have come here several times, only because it's a big place, & EVERY SINGLE TIME, I have become extremely nauseated and vomited a time or two. The food isn't handled properly either. Workers dump "new" food over the old and just keep adding it. The bathrooms are also disgusting. Very surprised they haven't been shut down due to health code violations. Our family has agreed to never return due to unhealthy conditions.

3  Thank bsisna