“Typical Hampton”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Montrose
Colorado
“Typical Hampton”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Shuttle to downtown for dinner was a nice feature. Room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly and professional. Nothing remarkable and nothing terrible. Typical Hampton breakfast. Just a decent place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Alexis D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
lorarose,

Thanks for posting a review about the Hampton Inn Montrose! I really appreciate getting feedback from our guests to help their stays even better. I am so glad to hear that you were able to utilize our dinner shuttle service. Being near the airport, but no where near a restaurant can be a bit of a challenge for some of our guests. It is nice to be able to get to a nice place and have a drink, but not have to worry about who is going to drive. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Alexis DeLisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

From the time we arrived everything was perfect. Chrissy checked us in and was very polite and professional! The room was clean and we loved the beds. Barbara was also very generous and produced late night snacks since everything was closed. I recognize great service because its what I do for a living!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Greg B
Alexis D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Nighthawc,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review about our hotel. Chrissy and Barbara are just fantastic. They are always professional and considerate of our guests needs. They both go above and beyond. It means a lot to hear that we are doing great, from someone who knows and understands customer service. See you next time!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is what I've come to expect from a Hampton Inn. The staff is friendly, the place is clean and has been kept up to date. We have stayed in other hotels in town and were disappointed. When we come to Montrose this will be the place we stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Djkbwilson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel! It is greatly appreciated. I would have to say that Hampton has done a great job at creating that consistency throughout all of their properties. I am sorry you had disappointing stays at some other places in town. We want our guests to enjoy their time here and have a nice, comfortable place to rest. I look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great day!

Colorado
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This hotel was one of the cleanest we have stayed at and they did not charge for a pet in the room. The free breakfast was very good with many options. The hotel was very upscale in its furnishings and decor with free parking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alexis D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear PeterRabbit1,

First, I want to say thank hyou so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review about our hotel. Any feedback we get from our guests help our team make our guests experiences more memorable. Secondly, thank you for such nice words about the place. I do believe we have the greatest housekeeping teams out there. They are very good at paying attention to details and they truly care about our guests walking into a clean and comfortable room. And yes! Our pets stay free! I look forward to your next visit with us.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 14, 2014

this is an airport hotel. Location walking distance to terminal. Very clean, neat, and friendly. Location is the key. I did an overnight before a flight. Therefore, location was very important. Value/cost relationship very, very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear JOEFALK,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post a review about our hotel. It is greatly appreciated. Any feedback we get from our guests is used to make their stays even more exceptional. We understand that there are always early flights in the morning, so we try to give those early travelers they best rate possible. I hope you had safe travels and I look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great day!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed here on the way to Telluride for skiing. I got in late, but the staff cheerfully welcomed me and my room was nice. Expectation were exceeded. Breakfast was pretty standard, and I enjoyed a high caloric sausage and gravy on a biscuit. Perfect for a day skiing at altitude.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alexis D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
DKOKA,

Thank you much for taking the time to post a review about the Hampton Inn Montrose. I am so glad you were able to stay with us and experience our "Hamptonality." I really hope you enjoyed your skiing trip and had safe travels. I look forward to your next stay with us!

Ouray, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel is so conveniently located next to the airport and has all the amenities that I like. I enjoy parking here while I am away. The van to the airport departed on time, without delay and the driver was very helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alexis D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
I am so glad you go to stay at the Hampton Inn Montrose! I am pleased to hear that the location of our hotel was convenient for you! Being next to the Montrose Regional Airport really helps our guests when flying out early in the morning or coming in late at night. We love offering the shuttle to and from the airport and we understand how stressful traveling can get. Again, thanks for staying! We love having you here!

Alexis DeLisle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montrose
Red Arrow Inn & Suites
Days Inn Delta CO
Days Inn Delta CO
#2 of 4 in Delta
Holiday Inn Express Montrose

Been to Hampton Inn Montrose? Share your experiences!