$137
$115
Stay Wise Inn Montrose(Montrose)(Great Value!)
$95
$100
QualityInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose(Montrose)(Great Value!)
$89
$104
$100
Rodeway Inn(Montrose)
$76
Black Canyon Motel(Montrose)(Great Value!)
$80
$110
Cedar Creek RV Park(Montrose)(Great Value!)
$23
Pitchup.com
All reviewsmontrose airportgreat hotelthe north endclose to the airportgas stationblack canyoncookiesroom was cleanfront desk staffstaff was friendlyhave stayed here several timeswould stay here againroad tripfresh fruitin townoatmealnational park
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I chose this hotel for a business stay because I like to make sure that I get a few things - clean/comfortable room & bed, wifi, hot breakfast, etc. Well, I did get those but there were a few things I was not happy about regarding this hotel - Pillows (about as uncomfortable as anything I've ever tried to sleep on) & Noise (I could here not just every sound in the hall way and upstairs but also the running water/sewer through the pipes inside the walls from people taking showers above me). Not the worst stay ever but when you pay extra, these can be extremely annoying! The location is also on the extreme north end of town when everything else in town is at the far south end. Probably wouldn't spend the extra $ to stay here again! Good cookies at the front desk though.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you very much for taking your time to post a review, we really appreciate the feedback.
Per Hampton Standards we have two feather pillows and two firm pillows in each bed, I'm really sorry neither pillow type fit your needs. I'll forward your concerns to Hilton Corporate as they are always willing to hear guest feedback regarding their product and guest satisfaction.
We always suggest that guests that are more sensitive to the building noises to request the upper floor, if you are an Hilton Honors member that can be put on your profile and every time you stay at any Hilton Property, your preferences will be taken into account when rooms are been assigned, if you are not a Hilton Honors member just mention your preferences at reservation time and your preferences will be taken into account as well.

Again, thank you for your feedback and your business.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is above average Hampton Inn primarily because of its staff. The front desk welcomed me as HHonors member and there was a welcome letter also in the room. They really seem to appreciate loyalty of their guests. The hotel is well maintained with very clean rooms and public areas. The room size is decent and everything was in a perfect working condition. The breakfast was OK ... similar to other Hampton Inns.
There are two reasons why I rate this hotel only as "very good". First, there was no fridge in the room which is quite unusual in Hamptonn Inns, second, the internet access is very slow. Other than that I can only recommend it for a stay in Montrose.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ED5611
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. You are right, we really appreciate the loyalty of our guests and we thrive on earning it every day! I would like to use this opportunity to address the very fair comments you made regarding room amenities and internet speed.
Due to our hotel size (Hometown model) we do not have microwave and refrigerators in the rooms, but we can put then into the rooms upon request and free of charge, I’m really sorry we fail to inform you about that. Our internet speed is also been addressed as we are upgrading our broadband, perhaps next time you visit our "corner" of the world you will be able to experience it!
Please do not hesitate in contact me if you have any questions, concerns, ideas and/or suggestions, anything that can help us improve our service to you and make your next stay at the beautiful Montrose, CO feel more like home.

Thank you again for your feedback and Business!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel is amazing. We are Hilton Honors members so when we booked in there was a welcome letter in our room with our name on it and sticky notes on the bed stating that the bedding, including comforter was fresh and clean. The room also smelled very clean! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has fresh coffee available 24hours a day, breakfast included with your stay and fresh hot cookies when you check in! The breakfast is everything you can imagine including french toast sticks for the kids, fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, yougurt, sausage, bages, toast and danish. Everything about this hotel including the price is just perfect. I would definitely recommed it if you are staying in Montrose.

Room Tip: every room in this hotel is a great room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elerado

Thank you for taking your time to write a review, we really appreciated the kind words and we are happy to hear that you had a good time at our property and we hope that you had a good time at the Montrose Golf Courses as well!
Please do not hesitate in contact us if you have any sugestions on how to improve our services to you, we would love to see you again next time you hit the "links" on our beautiful Montrose, CO.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I am in Montrose monthly and have found this to be a very nice place to stay, good service and clean rooms. The snag is that one of the reasons that I stay at Hamptons when I travel is the breakfast. My visit this week and three weeks ago were the same at breakfast. There is a nice, shiny stainless steel chafing dish with tempting signs telling you about the tasty omelets, hardwood smoked bacon, scrambled eggs and other hearty foundations for a busy day. And on both visits they were empty. Three weeks ago, I was in a bit of a hurry, so I had toast and left. But this week, I stuck around to watch. I arrived at 7:00 straight up, and by the time I left at 7:26, no one even looked inside, not once, except for guests. And they all had the same kind of bewildered look that I had three weeks ago. I've never experienced this in any Hampton anywhere else in the country, and here it's been twice. Since the "hot breakfast" is one of the main marketing devices used by Hamptons, I would think that something more than an accidental continental breakfast would be in line. I know nothing is free, and the price of the breakfast is in the room rate; but if this is what I'm paying for, than a voucher for McDonalds would be a lot cheaper. I will be in Montrose again in September; I'm thinking that Holiday Inn Express may get a test.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wayne A
hamptoninnmontrose, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montrose, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the "heads up" about the breakfast delay on checking/replacing the hot items, I personally talked to the Breakfast Hostess about your feedback because a lot of guests, just like you, are looking forward to have breakfast timely so they will not be late for work meetings or scheduled appointments and any delay can make a difference on how they experience our wonderful breakfast. Our Breakfast hostesses are also trained to assist you and your breakfast needs on demand, so please do not hesitate in request their atention if you have any special requests.

Thank you very much for your feedback and business.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stopped in with no reservations, Lacey was helpful and cheeful. We got a room for one night of our road trip though So Colorado. Nice workout room, pool and hot tub. Quiet and comfy. The breakfast room was busy the next morning, but the attendant ( I didn't catch her name) was helpful and made sure everyone was taken care of. She even offered to make up bags for families traveling with children. Very nice. We left refreshed and ready for the next leg of our trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Greenethumb

I'm really glad to hear that we were able to accomodate you and your family, on your trip through our beautiful Montrose, CO. I'm also happy that our team members took care of you and made sure that you had a nice stay and left happy!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service.

Thank you for your feedback and business.

We love having you here.