“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Camp Robber

Camp Robber
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We relocated to our newly built facility in 2006. We feature an open dining room, separate bar area, separate private dining area for large groups, and an outdoor enclosed patio. We offer live music every Wedneday night and Saturday nights too, during June July and August on our outdoor patio.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Service was good and portions perfect. Smoked brisket was outstanding as was the prime rib french dip. We will go back.

Visited January 2014

Roswell
“Always great food and fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The owners are extremely nice, the husband is the chef. Very fresh and nice selection. Great place to get green chili items.

Montrose, Colorado
“Early Camp Specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Being cheap and hating lines my wife and I ventured out to Camp Robber for the Early Camp Specials New Years Eve. These specials occur daily before 5pm. I had the steak and my wife the salmon for $11 each. Both were excellent. I finished off my dinner with a half slice of key lime pie....And I you're wondering ...yes, it's real key lime pie, not the fake stuff....There were lots of folks waiting to get in by the time we left. I was already on my way to a Happy New Year.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank aspenglade
Sioux Center, Iowa
“Fun place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Nice place to take a family or have a business meal. Great food, atmosphere makes the place. Would definitely eat here again on my way through Montrose.

Visited November 2013
Montrose, Colorado, United States
“LOCALLY OWNED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great place, all the locals gather here. Yummy food, but watch the spice. Great varity, friendly staff and owners. Definitely a place to have dinner. Atmosphere is wonderful.

Visited September 2013