“AWESOME Green Chile!!”

Cuisines: American
Mesa, Arizona
“AWESOME Green Chile!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Came in for breakfast on a blustery winter morning looking for some comfort food, and we landed in comfort food heaven. The Loaded biscuits and gravy were nothing short of incredible. Biscuits, gravy, hash browns, and two eggs smothered in AMAZING green chile sauce. I probably only needed to eat half of it, but I honestly couldn't put my fork down. My husband had the breakfast burrito with chorizo (also smothered in green chile sauce) and he had the same issue with not being able to rest his fork.

We will we back... I have my eye on the Belgian waffle with peanut butter sauce for next time.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kbrosious

Ridgway, Colorado, United States
“Great sandwich!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

A friend and I had lunch at the Shanty II today and were NOT disappointed. The Philly Cheesesteak was the special and I went with that. Great sandwich! Very flavor-full, great portion and the fries, real, and I'm telling you REAL potatoes are used for the fries! Lunch probably put my cholesterol over the edge, but, hey, gotta live once in awhile.

Breakfast here is good as well and I highly recommend the breakfast burrito with green sauce.

Only downside was the waitress, probably 30 years my junior, didn't call me "hon." Ah well. Go. Eat here and enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Chris52622
Leadville, Colorado
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I ate at the one in Leadville and it was terrible food is way over priced skimpy portions of meat tones of fries to make up for it super greasy and the owner came out and was totally rude yelling at his wait staff that did ok when he cooked the food that was bad and greesey and cold don't recommend it

• Visited January 2014
“Nice little place”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have been here a couple times since May and I thought I did a review. Really wanted to because they had none and they deserve some. The burgers are very good as are the fries. Went back again for pancakes, yummy and hubby had biscuits and gravy and enjoyed it. The service is good and your food comes quickly. This is a very small restaurant and it appears to be mostly local patron and a few of us seasonal travelers who have found them. Take cash, no cards, go hungry and go early because they close at 3:00.

Visited June 2013
Montrose, Colorado
“Fun!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We have breakfast here almost every weekend. The portions are generous. The staf is friendly. The food is tasty. One of our faves.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Shanty II? Share your experiences!