“Most expensive ice cream ever!”
Review of Main Street Ice Cream Bar - CLOSED

Main Street Ice Cream Bar
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Very retro idea -failed....... Everyone working there is dressed like a 40's soda jerk. They are much more interested in talking about their lives between themselves than serving the ONLY CUSTOMER in the place - me. Took them at least two minutes of my standing at the counter to acknowledge me. Then they wanted to talk with each other about my order...... then they wanted to talk to each other about what to charge me and then they wanted to..... well - you get the idea.
Two scoops of ice cream was almost $5.00.
Never again.

There are newer reviews for Main Street Ice Cream Bar

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Nostalgic, all the way to the front screen door, the 1940's music and the Soda Jerk on duty. Great selection of ice cream and beverage goodies. Prices are pretty much reasonable for this type of establishment.

3  Thank STEVEN E