“Wendy's”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #73 of 105 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Probably the worst Wendy's food ever. Stopped for a quick bite - Tasteles cheeseburger, blah fries. Very busy fast food restaurant -

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Love their burgers and their chili is the best. I've never had bad food from them and one of the best fast food restaurants around.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This Wendy’s is remodeled, clean, friendly and fast. The manager (T.) really took care of us and made us feel welcome.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Two of us stopped in at the Wendy's today and went inside to order. It certainly wasn't "fast food". We waited, we were first in line, for someone to take our order and after the order (for take out) we waited even longer. It was super S L O W.

Now I am rather tall and looked around the barrier into the kitchen. There were 12-15 hamburgers that had been cooked and they were just sitting on the grill, cooked but not cooking then, but just sitting out there... shouldn't that food be put someplace rather than just sitting on the grill? :( It didn't appear to be very sanitary (did I eat one of those going cold on the grill patties?

I expect more from Wendy's. Not going back to the store. Wow read the reviews, I am not the only one to complain!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff upfront moves with no sense of urgency. They have 0 customer service skills. After waiting almost 20 minutes in line I ordered a sour cream and chives baked potato with extra butter and a sandwich. After another 15 minutes and several people walking out with out ordering I was finally handed a bag of something. A tiny sandwich and a dry baked potato, no sour cream no butter. I asked the cashier to have the manager bring me out the requested sour cream and butter. After another 5 minutes I asked how much longer the manager was going to take with my items. I was informed they were out of sour cream. I again asked to speak with the manager. A few minutes later he finally came out, I informed him of my experience. He thanked me for letting him know, and left it at that. 45 minutes with out a key ingredient in a "Sour Cream" and chives baked potato. Driving down the road livid I realized the "Manager" did not offer a substitution or a refund. Dave Thomas should be rolling in his grave.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!