“Will delight both boys and girls!”

Colorado Boy Pizzeria & Brewery
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Description: Open kitchen serving Neopolitan style pizza and salads. Brewery on premises serving our own award winning ales and lagers. Full selection of wines by the glass.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Will delight both boys and girls! With the focus on pizza and beers, I figured this place would be … boyish. It wasn’t! It was all classy and lovely and refined – I particularly liked our 50-something waitress – she spent some time telling us the very impressive history of the owner (trains brewers, has started similar restaurants in locations across Colorado) and paid exquisite attention to polishing each wine glass. And, no fear – the pizza and beer were delicious enough to please people of any sex. I thought both the cask pub ale and Irish red ale were seriously delicious – my boyfriend also really liked his golden ale. The pizza crust was homemade – tasty. We got a really luscious rich pizza, with the mozzarella mixed with creamy goat cheese. Loved this place.

3  Thank OnlyHighways
There are newer reviews for Colorado Boy Pizzeria & Brewery

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had the best calzone ever this week at the Colorado Boy in Montrose!
It was oven fired to perfection.
I never thought I would try a calzone from a non-authentic Italian restaurant yet, with only two delicious filling options, I figured they probably had something good figured out.
I took a chance, and it paid off!
The calzone comes with a small bowl of tomato sauce, for extra dipping, it's like they read my mind! Our waitress was very pleasant and had a curious smile like she had just finished reading a "far side" joke in the back room.
My companion ordered the vegetarian lasagne an equally generous portion of deliciousness that she managed to eat without my notice, as I was thoroughly distracted by my own beautifully folded and baked entree.
I am now convinced that the calzone is the older more sophisticated and muscular brother of pizza, I may never go back. (sorry pizza)
Lastly the check rests inside the pages of an antique book , nice touch.

- SOM Team Member J.C

2  Thank SOM_Footwear
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Not only is the pizza good but the spinach salad is to die for. I just love this place. Staff is always friendly. Great place in Montrose.

2  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This pizza is made in the main lobby, you can see it cook, and it's hand tossed.The pizza is just the right amount of crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. All the ingredients taste fresh and of good quality. Great pizza, you can't go wrong with this pizza!!!!!!

2  Thank Mycountrymylove
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a Sunday evening and had a great time. The food was really good-we enjoyed our Molto pizza-spicy assuage and pepperoni. I had the Irish red ale, which was excellent. I also tasted the Scottish ale, which was good, too. The BBQ pizza looked good, but I did not try it. The pizza chefs let our kids watch them make the pizzas and have them dough for playing, which was a nice touch. Service was friendly and efficient. We especially liked that the pizzas came in 11 inch size. If we ever return to Montrose, we'll eat here!

3  Thank 2DisneyDads