“Great Service, Wonderful Food”

Colorado Boy Pizzeria & Brewery
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Description: Open kitchen serving Neopolitan style pizza and salads. Brewery on premises serving our own award winning ales and lagers. Full selection of wines by the glass.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had a wonderful lunch at Colorado Boy. I eat gluten free and most places have hard, frozen, barely edible gluten free pizza crust. Not Colorado Boy, its made fresh and you cant tell the difference from normal pizza crust. They make their mozzarella there daily, by hand. Their ingredients are fresh, no canned mushrooms there! It is a comfortable place, great ambiance, especially for a pizza joint, walking in you would not guess that it was pizza and beer. Its wonderful, one of Montrose's little gems. couples, friends, and families are regulars there.

1  Thank MissC0181

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went here with my family for my birthday and we had a nice time. The atmosphere is cool, I loved the brick walls. We had their special Irish Red beer and it was one of the best I have ever tasted! The pizza is awesome. It comes in smaller sizes, but it's worth it for the yummy woodfired taste. Our server was good and when he found out it was my birthday he made me a free desert pizza! I would definitely go again and I think it would be a really fun place to bring a group of friends on a Friday night.

2  Thank jazzz_kat
Reviewed January 12, 2014

friday night I went with my family to CO Boy, had an absolutely delicious pizza and some good pub ale. even though the place was packed and busy our server gave us extra special attention, she took the time out to make sure we had everything we needed and even sold us on the yummy peach cheesecake. i believe her name was ally. very sweet and caring young lady-knows her stuff on the beer. my fave irish red was out but she described the pub ale to me and even offered me a sampe. all and all it was a great trip. will be back soon! fast pizza too!

2  Thank foodiefamily4
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Tried Colorado Boy due to TA reviews! Highly disagree as both service and pizza were lackluster and beer average at best!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Culianary creativity, superior quality ingredients and amazing beer, I'm in love!!! Each type of beer was so good I couldn't decide which to get so I just got another sampler. 3 of us girls ordered three different pizzas and I loved EACH ONE. There was no single server rather everyone helped everyone. I don't know how it works but it definitely works.

1  Thank CarrieSuzieQ