“Old name; new day”
Review of The Firehouse - CLOSED

The Firehouse
Cuisines: Armenian, Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, IMPROVED SERVICE, NEW MANAGEMENT! Now available for free delivery & take-out.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This local restaurant (and location) has "been through the mill" over the past several years. My hubby & I have been hearing really good things from friends about the new menu and new owners. So Sunday we decided to take a friend out for lunch and try it for ourselves. None of us was disappointed! The guys had 2 different types of burgers; I had the "Chicken Tandoori wrap" and we each had fries, which are unique and tasty. We hope to take in the Indian dinner with its multiple dishes soon. Sayed & Fahmina are working nearly non-stop, long days to overcome the reputation that preceded them. We think they're on their way!!

1  Thank Grammie2x
There are newer reviews for The Firehouse

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Same name completely different experience. The food is amazing. We had the Indian family dinner and it rocked. My entire family enjoyed it, even the picky one.

1  Thank Brandon P
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We decided to go out for Mother's Day brunch without a reservation. Bad idea! But we ended up at the Firehouse and we were so glad. They, like everyone else in town, were super busy so we sat at the bar and had such a great time. The staff was very friendly. There was a real family feeling. My husband had the Mother's day special and it was a ton of food. I had Huevos Rancheros with green chili. It was wonderful and I ate it all! We had such a good time and will be returning soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have traveled the world since I was young and eaten just about everywhere, and this resturaunt is neither authentic or even close . I've had better experiences at Denny's. and it not only tasted frozen and stale but cost nearly fifty dollars for two and I was still hungry. It will surprise me if they last . Ill never eat there again and ill make sure to tell people what a waste it is

1  Thank JReed22
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I have been several times over the last month since trying their Indian Food Night on Wednesdays and every time has been a great experience. Every dish of the Indian food is deliciously authentic and I love having the variety of getting to try several at once, which also prompted us to try their Fish Night Fridays for the same reason, also incredibly delicious dishes. Refreshing dessert is included to top off the feast. I have also tried the Monte Cristo for lunch with their homemade jam that is as as good as any I've had anywhere. I am looking forward to trying the burgers on the menu next as I was told those are fabulous as well. Thank you for coming to Montrose!!!