“Wonderful atmosphere, food, and owners!”
Review of The Firehouse - CLOSED

The Firehouse
Cuisines: Armenian, Indian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, IMPROVED SERVICE, NEW MANAGEMENT! Now available for free delivery & take-out.
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been here twice now and I absolutely fell in love with it! The food is reasonably priced for the servings you get and the owners really do make you feel welcome. I'm sad I won't be able to return for another meal for a while, but I hope everyone that tries this place loves it as much as I do!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here twice up until tonight and really enjoyed it both times. Tonight we went to the Indian buffet - actually family style service. it was absolutely wonderful. I am not an adventurous foodie, but this food was flavorful enough for my husband, but still stayed within my comfort zone as well. We were served 8 different dishes I think, starting with appetizers, then main dishes and a dessert AND offered seconds - all this for an amazing price. Our entire meal was $32 for two people!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Food is very good with a great atmosphere. A great restaurant overall. You should definitely try it!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have eaten here 4 times and each time have enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere. Breakfast is great! We tried Indian food for the first time ever and just loved it. We will definitely be regulars. This place is a must!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I came with my family this morning and had an excellent breakfast! The inside is very homey feeling and everyone who works there is very friendly. They would even joke around with us! Feels like a family setting. We then visited again for dinner on Indian night. None of us had really had Indian food before, but we all agree that we had a great experience. $15 a person and you definitely get what you pay for and more! We were served seven courses including dessert and there wasn't a single dish any of us disliked. The roasted chicken and beef with rice were the favorites for sure, but every dish was good! If you're traveling through Montrose, you have to stop by this place, esspecially if it's on a Wednesday night. You don't want to miss Indian night, and we're sure glad we didn't!