“Margarita's are made with Fresh Ingredients”
Review of Ah Chihuahua! - CLOSED

Ah Chihuahua!
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The margaritas are strong because they are made with real fresh ingredients. I have to cut mine with a little water to make it taste like other restaurants in town. All of the entrees I have ordered have been wonderful! The food is also very fresh nothing sits out precooked. My wife and everybody that I've taken here Love this little quite restuarant!!

1  Thank Jeff G

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Sadly, even though this place has been in business for some time, I had never eaten there or heard of it until last week. The food was awesome! Everything had such a 'fresh' taste! I would suggest that they work on the outside lighting to draw in business. The front door needs more distinction and lighting and maybe an 'open' sign at the street corner!

1  Thank lulupisa2013
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The last time we visited, the restaurant had not been granted their on-premises liquor license. We came back to have a Margarite.
The food was as delicious as we remembered and the value was great, but the Margaritas.......
Ah Chihuahua!
I could make a better drink with a blindfold and winter mittens on.
We both got different "Top-Shelf" recipes to sample their bar skills....... undrinkable. I plan to send the owner a suggestion that he send the bartender to the Buen Tiempo in Ouray, CO to learn how to make an acceptable Margarita. The flavor was just "off" somehow - as if I got several recipes mixed together. And I sincerely doubt there was any tequila in it at all......
Very disappointing!

1  Thank Tim C
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A nice surprise here in Montrose! This restaurant offers flavorful dishes, great service and value. GOOD tacos and guac, AND they'll deliver your food to the Two Rascals Brewery up the street (where you'll find some excellent beers). Give it a try!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here after driving all day. We were tired and craving Mexican food. We saw this restaurant on trip advisor and thought we would try it out. I was surprised! It was very nicely decorated, not gaudy like some. The wait staff were very friendly and the food was very good, and inexpensive. The only complaint I have is that the portions are huge! I hope this place makes it!

2  Thank Gate57