“Awesome BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Montrose, Colorado
“Awesome BBQ!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very casual small place downtown. Happened in by chance. This place has become one of our faves for eating in and take-out. Usually when we go, we dine there, but end up ordering extra to take home with us for the next day! Their pulled pork is so good, and their beans are unbelievable! I've had some really good BBQ across the South, and Big Head's can compete with the best!

• Visited August 2012

Colorado
“Sho' Nuff”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I lived in the South and got spoiled on the BBQ there. It's hard to get a real fix in the West, but Big Head has taken care of that! The food is great and the prices are right. Run, don't walk.

Rancho Mirage, California
“Best BBQ in Montrose!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was on a trip to Montrose, Colorado a couple of weeks ago. I took a walk down Main Street and found one of the best local bbq restaurants, ever! The atmosphere was friendly and warm, and the food superb. I had the two meat platter with pulled pork and brisket. Both were excellent! I highly recommend you stop in for lunch. It's a family-owned business and they know their BBQ!

• Visited July 2012