“Bone-sucking wings”
Review of RnR Sports Bar

RnR Sports Bar
Ranked #42 of 101 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: American
Description: Under new ownership. RnR Sports Bar is a laid back casual neighborhood bar offering a unique atmosphere and experience with something for everyone. It's the ideal place for social gatherings and special events, with even the sports connoisseur in mind. We have 12 beers on tap and many beer styles in bottles.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I was late getting to Montrose and most places in town were closed. Fortunately the RnR was still open. It was Wednesday and so I took advantage of 50 cent wing Wednesdays. I liked that I could order any quantity I wanted with any type of sauce I wanted. Most places mandate that I order a pre-set amount. I ordered 5 with the spicy Asian sauce and 5 Buffalo style (med hot). The wings were meaty and the sauces delicious! And the price was great.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Fun, clean- tons of TV's for all different sports! Great owners and yummy food!

1  Thank LEMW
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Best fish tacos on the Western Slope! Great selection of beers, super friendly staff!!!

1  Thank Montrosefoody
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stopped in for dinner, great menu selection! I decided on the fish tacos, my husband decided on the cheesesteak! Our dinners were excellent, great service, very clean! Will become a frequent Night out for us!!

1  Thank Motown1234
Reviewed May 21, 2012

great place to eat and hang out! it's clean ! people are friendly!

1  Thank Betty C

Been to RnR Sports Bar? Share your experiences!