“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Review of Sushitini - CLOSED

Sushitini
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Think Sushitini is just fish? Well come in tonight and enjoy some of our delicious pan-Asian cuisine. Teriyaki chicken, laksa seafood curry, grilled lamb kabobs. From Japan, to Indian, to Malaysia we have a variety of food on these cold nights to warm your belly. And don't forget to ask if Chef King Kong is making any specials!
Colorado
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

As a huge sushi fan (and having eaten it for 30+ years in restaurants all over the country) I think Sushitini is on par with the best. The owner is an amazing chef and obviously knows what he's doing. Having eaten there several times, I can say that the menu quality, knowledgeable service and welcome atmosphere are consistent every time I visit. I would be proud to take my snooty foodie friends there anytime.

Visited May 2013

Vail,CO
“What a great find in Montrose!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am a sushi aficionado and this place ranks high! Who would've thought there'd be great sushi in Montrose? Don't miss this place. The fish is as fresh as any city has. Apparently, the supplier for the Western slope lives in Montrose-lucky for Nick, the chef owner and his crew...
Nick has obviously had some excellent experience in the field and it shows. His plating is creative and the pieces are generous. I had sashimi, accented with wonderful flavorful sauce-just a hint-try the salmon with truffle oil and fried capers-explosion in your mouth! He happened tohave fresh kampachi from Hawaii which was sublime.
The service was perfect. Even the miso soup was delightful and seemed better than average.
Give this place a go and you will not be disappointed. Apparently, they had a rough start a few yrs ago but have stepped it up considerably. They pleased this picky eater!

• Visited July 2013
Montrose, Colorado
“GREAT expanded menu”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went with friends recently while my mother was in town visiting. I LOVE the new, expanded menu. Their fresh wasabi is divine. Be sure to request it! Their drinks are creative, the prices are fair and Nick, the chef and manager is very professional and kind. I really think this restaurant was good before Nick took over but now it's GREAT!!!

• Visited February 2013
Montrose, Colorado
“Love it”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

They always have great service and are always willing to make custom sushi even if its not on the menu.

Visited January 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Slow service and awful sushi”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner and were very disappointed. It took forty-five minutes for our dinner to be served to us. The sushi rice was mushy and over cooked. Rolls were small and over priced.

Sushitini, Owner at Sushitini, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience. All of our sushi is made fresh to order. On busy nights when lots of rolls are ordered, the sushi bar can get backed up, even with two people making orders.