“Too Expensive Poor Value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subwiches Sandwich Shop
Ranked #34 of 92 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Too Expensive Poor Value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I could have gone to Subway and spent half as much not enough food for the price and the Pastrami I had was marginal compared to others I have tried my wife suggested it as we were on vacation - however I thought 32.00 for 4 sandwiches a couple drinks and chips was not worth what was received - won' t go back/

• Visited June 2013

Montrose, Colorado
“Puts the Chain sandwich shops to shame”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Sandwiches are made on freshly baked hoagie rolls. You smell the freshe baked bread when you open the door. All sandwiches are made fresh and the meat is sliced to order right in front of you. Friendly service just a few table and limited outdoor seating . Take to go and you'll be back

Visited April 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Small for what you pay. Not much to choose from.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here last week based on the reviews we read on trip advisor. I have to assume those reviews were left by owners or family of the owners.
We try our best to support local business or Mom and Pop places. This one we will NOT be returning to. The price is high and the sandwich small (S.M.A.L.L.). We arent big eaters either. We weigh in at 144 and 170 so you can imagine it takes little to fill us up but we both left this shop looking for lunch.
Selections are limited as well. We just cant get over how small the sandwiches are compaired to the price.
I will say the service is good and it is clean.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank bppinc
Delta, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to eat in Montrose! Best subs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I absolutely love this place. The sandwiches taste heavenly. I come here regularly and never get sick of it. Everything here tastes wonderful! :D You must go!!

• Visited December 2012
Montrose, Colorado
“Must go for a sub sandwich!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is the best place for a sub. Freshest bread and ingredients. Locals favorite! Simple but tasty. My favorite is the #14, yum. Not much for decor but they do have outdoor seating.

Visited September 2012