“disappointed”
Review of Asii - CLOSED

Asii
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Here for business 2 weeks, so trying most restaurants...Was excited to try this place after reading the good reviews but unfortunately, they may have had an off night. Food was average, not as flavorful as I expect from Thai cuisine. No chili oil to be had, but they had Sriracha which is barely adequate in my opinion. The service was poor as they only had 2 servers in a full restaurant. There was a person sitting with a group who didn't look like he was part of the restaurant but he was going into the kitchen and trying to help but was of little use. This is not an inexpensive restaurant, so I would expect both the service and the food to be a step up.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my food and so did the woman across the restaurant she kept saying, oh this is so good! Mmmm and then ordered food to go.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Came here with some friends homey atmosphere and great food.I would come here again. They seem to be a little short staffed but we had a great time lots of families.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband, daughter and myself ate here recently. When we arrived, there was only one table cleaned out of a restaurant full of empty tables. It was by the window and was technically only a two person table, so it was a little crowded. The server was running around like a chicken with her head cut off the entire time we were there. We asked her several times for our drinks and she finally remembered to get me a beer and my daughter her water half way through the meal. When the food finally arrived, it was excellent. The prices are high for a Montrose restaurant. If you have over two hours to waste sitting in a restaurant, the food is worth it. It will be a while before we visit Asii again.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Well, it is a bit biase as while I would likely rank this restaurant a 4 star if it is anywhere else. Nevertheless, I didn't expect to find one in Montrose AND the friendly service made it. I had the mango shrimp which I would have passed if I hadn't asked the waitress assessment of the dish. The food is very fresh - and I was glad that I got mild as otherwise it would have been too spicy for me.

1  Thank AlexL259