“Totally hit the spot”
Review of Crashburger

Crashburger
Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed August 9, 2018

My friend and I passed through town on our way to SW Colorado. Starving for some good eats, we stopped at Crashburger. I LOVE this place. It's a bit of a dive (which is my thing), but the burgers and fries were deliciuos. I went back for a chocolate shake, which was equally as good. If you're passing through or staying in Montrose, go here!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

These burgers remind me of what we used to get when I was a kid - 50+ years ago. Took my 90-year-old dad there end of July and he loved them!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We were camping in Ridgway and came to Montrose to eat at our favorite Italian restaurant for lunch the. Head to the Black Canyon. Well, the Italian place isn’t open for lunch on Saturdays so, we were left with the chore of finding someplace to eat. After checking two apps on my phone we decided to give Crash Burger a try and boy are we glad we did! We got there right when they opened. We all had burgers and frosted sodas. The root beer frosted soda is amazing! Their burgers are so tasty we didn’t need to add any ketchup to it. The French fries are some of the best we’ve ever had. My son loves their grilled cheese but still need a hamburger as well. Next time he wants two grilled cheeses and one plain burger and plans to use the grilled cheeses as his buns. We enjoyed Crash Burger so much that after tour Colorado for two weeks on our vacation we changed our route so we could drive through Montrose just for a Burger, fries and frosted soda one our way back to Arizona. One of the ladies even remembered us from the first time we stopped by. We don’t get to Montrose often but when we do, we sure hope Crash Burger is still there. We ate at several burger places while on our three week trip in Co and these were by far the best burgers anywhere!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

You can walk up or drive up to place and get your order. Fries, Burgers, drinks and shakes. Their "fry sauce" is awesome. Make sure you get plenty. There are a couple of tables outside but no other dining facilities. Burgers taste like home made. Malts and shakes are good.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Don't let the funky exterior fool you. Great burgers at a very good price. The burgers come with fresh fries. The toppings are fresh.

Been to Crashburger? Share your experiences!