“Good food, but a little overpriced”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Montrose
Pueblo, Colorado
“Good food, but a little overpriced”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Dined here by myself and ordered a combination of ribs and smoked sausage. The food was pretty good, but I was disappointed with the portions for the price I paid. The atmosphere was a little disappointing too.

• Visited April 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Great Ribs great service.”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love their full rack of baby back ribs. No sauce needed to cover up the natural flavor. I must admit, I've never ordered anything else on the menu. I live in Denver and don't get out here but once per year, so eat here several timed during the week.

Montrose, CO
“Awful food”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've eaten here 3 times, each time hoping it would be better, but left disappointed every time. The food is barely edible - greasy or overcooked and tough. Yuck!

Visited April 2012
Montrose
“Fried green beans!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Omgosh if you have not had fried green beans you have to try them here! I thought yuck that dosent even sound good...i was sooo wrong! the rest of the food was great too and the service is very friendly!

Visited September 2011
Durango
“MMMMM!”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

You won't leave Rib City hungry! I LOVE their deep fried green beans! That is my main reason for wanting to go there! There BBQ is also very good. The sides of beans and cole slaw are also really good. They are always busy yet the service is still very good. They also offer coupons in the local paper which are good deals. Their food is very tasty! I'll definitely be going back!

• Visited August 2011