“First time and many more to come”
Review of Red Barn - CLOSED

Red Barn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time and many more to come”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went to the Red Barn last night for the first time. Food was excellent, waitress was a joy to wait on us. This was my first time there and we will be going there more often in the future.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Murray J

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Visited in September 2011 en route to Telluride Blues & Brews Festival. I was pleased to find great quality food, with huge portions and a superb selection of local ales.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank DaveHodd
Montrose, Colorado
“Great food”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We are well-traveled locals and really like this place. It has a casual Western-themed atmosphere. We have had excellent service from very friendly wait staff. HIGHLY recommend the bleu cheese-crusted NY strip, OMG. The prime rib is out-of-this world. They also have incredible desserts, if you have any room left!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank SuzyQSkidoo
La Veta, Colorado
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The waitress was very nice and helpful. She suggested the brunch buffett, which I chose. Fifteen minutes later I'm told they're closing the buffett, if I want more I better hurry; I don't like to feel rushed when I'm dining out. The front door had to be left open for some reason, but not when it's 35 degrees outside. So I had to eat with my coat on & had to hurry to get more from the buffett. As I had said, the waitress was very nice and offered to have the kitchen cook me up some eggs and she did not charge for the coffee; she said the coffee would help keep us warm. Not worth a second visit and if I had to do all over again, not worth a first visit either.

Visited November 2012
Lindale, Texas
“Good local fare”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Once again we enjoyed this local favorite! The service was terrific and the food delicious. We enjoyed the beef stew for two and a side salad. The stew was delicious, hot, and bountiful!

Visited October 2012