“My Compliments to the staff”

Best Western Movie Manor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monte Vista
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Please keep up the good work.Our trip here was great and we were treated wonderful. Will definitely look forward to coming back. The movie was excellent and the sound in the room was great. I would very much love to bring my grandson out to stay and watch a movie here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mike s s, Front Office Manager at Best Western Movie Manor, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Hello poorupkeep.
Thank you for writing a kind review of our property on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard at providing the most excellent services to our guests. Please bring your grandson in the future to enjoy our ammenities such as our nostalgic Drive-In movie theatre. Thank you again for staying with us, and please consider staying with us on your next visit.

Courtney Espinoza

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had heard from many family members over the years that we needed to go and stay at the movie manor. So my Mom and I and 3 kids hopped in the car and drove down for a quick overnight getaway. Let me say it was great! The room was over sized for a double queen and it was very clean. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Once we got settled in our room the movie started and what a unique experience that is. you can lay in bed and watch a drive in movie. The kids loved it. They also have a nice warm breakfast in the morning. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
mike s s, Front Office Manager at Best Western Movie Manor, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hello Hillmo!
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review on TripAdvisor. Our staff works extremely hard to provide the best accomodations for all of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that in the future you decide to stay with us again. Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at this motel and will definitely return when we are in this area. Very clean, the staff was pleasant, informative. Being able to view a drive in movie from our room was a unique experience.

Hello!
Thank you for writing a review on the Best Western Movie Manor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you will soon stay with us again. We work hard to make sure very guest is satisfied at our motel. Thank You.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my second time staying at this motel and just like before, it was a very welcoming place to relax and watch a drive-in movie from my room. The beautiful mountain view as you walk out your door is amazing! I highly recommend this as a family or couple regular getaway!

Room Tip: All the rooms have an excellent movie view, I was upstairs last time and downstairs this time and bo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Hello LockBoss.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a kind review. Our staff works hard at providing the best accomodations for all of our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your rooms as well as the drive-in movie. We take pride in our property, especially our drive-in experience. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I are retired. We spend six months of a year traveling. We normally stay in high end
places. (the night before $300 in Santa Fe). Our impressions of the 'Movie Manor' was a motel
with a very interesting business model, a very attentive staff, and for a Best Western, a very spacious room (double queen). But what struck us most was how clean and fresh every thing was.
Monte Vista is a ding-dong town in the middle of nowhere but this is the place to stay if you find yourself there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Overall, my wife and I loved staying at the Movie Manor BW! We are planning a family reunion in the coming year and will definitely consider staying there. The free drive-in movies really were the icing on the cake! Staff was friendly, helpful and fast (even when the check-in computer crashed). Room was very comfortable, but a few lights didn't work and the refrigerator wasn't on when we arrived (and we needed to refrigerate my wife's insulin as quickly as possible). But as I said, a great room with great amenities at a great rate!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here with my 2 kids in early August 2013. It was the perfect place for us. Clean, quiet, and our room was huge! We had a 2 queen room in a separate building in the back. It was a short walk to the main building. The free movie at the drive in was fun for the kids. A coupon was provided for the restaurant as well. The owners or front desk couple were kind and helpful. Breakfast in the morning was in a nice dining area with large windows. I really enjoyed our stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 3 in South Fork
Spruce Lodge
Spruce Lodge
#3 of 3 in South Fork

Been to Best Western Movie Manor? Share your experiences!