“Great stop on our roadtrip”

Best Western Movie Manor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monte Vista
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Great stop on our roadtrip”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My mom and I were doing a road trip down to Mesa Verde and after a few hours of driving stopped at movie manor. Mike, the owner, was so nice and welcoming to my mom and I, it was amazing. Unfortunately, we got in too late to watch the drive in movie, but it was still so unique! Our room was big and clean with two queen beds. Since we got there at night, in the morning I was blown away at the view. Also we had a great breakfast that was not crowded at all. I would love to stay there again if I am in the area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
mike s s, Front Office Manager at Best Western Movie Manor, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Hi Michelle M.
Thank you for writing such a great review for us on TripAdvisor. It means a lot to us that our guests are satisfied with their stay. We strive to maintain great service and accomodations to all of our guests. We hope that your road trip was great all around. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope you stay with us again soon.

Courtney Espinoza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Please keep up the good work.Our trip here was great and we were treated wonderful. Will definitely look forward to coming back. The movie was excellent and the sound in the room was great. I would very much love to bring my grandson out to stay and watch a movie here.

Hello poorupkeep.
Thank you for writing a kind review of our property on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard at providing the most excellent services to our guests. Please bring your grandson in the future to enjoy our ammenities such as our nostalgic Drive-In movie theatre. Thank you again for staying with us, and please consider staying with us on your next visit.

Courtney Espinoza
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had heard from many family members over the years that we needed to go and stay at the movie manor. So my Mom and I and 3 kids hopped in the car and drove down for a quick overnight getaway. Let me say it was great! The room was over sized for a double queen and it was very clean. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Once we got settled in our room the movie started and what a unique experience that is. you can lay in bed and watch a drive in movie. The kids loved it. They also have a nice warm breakfast in the morning. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
mike s s, Front Office Manager at Best Western Movie Manor, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello Hillmo!
Thank you for leaving us such a kind review on TripAdvisor. Our staff works extremely hard to provide the best accomodations for all of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that in the future you decide to stay with us again. Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I were very satisfied with our stay at this motel and will definitely return when we are in this area. Very clean, the staff was pleasant, informative. Being able to view a drive in movie from our room was a unique experience.

Hello!
Thank you for writing a review on the Best Western Movie Manor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you will soon stay with us again. We work hard to make sure very guest is satisfied at our motel. Thank You.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my second time staying at this motel and just like before, it was a very welcoming place to relax and watch a drive-in movie from my room. The beautiful mountain view as you walk out your door is amazing! I highly recommend this as a family or couple regular getaway!

Room Tip: All the rooms have an excellent movie view, I was upstairs last time and downstairs this time and bo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hello LockBoss.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a kind review. Our staff works hard at providing the best accomodations for all of our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your rooms as well as the drive-in movie. We take pride in our property, especially our drive-in experience. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to the area.

Hope, Alaska
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I are retired. We spend six months of a year traveling. We normally stay in high end
places. (the night before $300 in Santa Fe). Our impressions of the 'Movie Manor' was a motel
with a very interesting business model, a very attentive staff, and for a Best Western, a very spacious room (double queen). But what struck us most was how clean and fresh every thing was.
Monte Vista is a ding-dong town in the middle of nowhere but this is the place to stay if you find yourself there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hereford
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Overall, my wife and I loved staying at the Movie Manor BW! We are planning a family reunion in the coming year and will definitely consider staying there. The free drive-in movies really were the icing on the cake! Staff was friendly, helpful and fast (even when the check-in computer crashed). Room was very comfortable, but a few lights didn't work and the refrigerator wasn't on when we arrived (and we needed to refrigerate my wife's insulin as quickly as possible). But as I said, a great room with great amenities at a great rate!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hampton Inn Alamosa
Hampton Inn Alamosa
#3 of 14 in Alamosa
Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa

Been to Best Western Movie Manor? Share your experiences!