“Great Mexican Food”

Mountain View Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 24 Restaurants in Monte Vista
Description: We specialize in serving authentic Northern New Mexico and American cuisine in a charming family-oriented atmosphere. Our menu includes in house smoked St. Louis Style Ribs, Juicy Burgers, Hand Cut Steaks, Seafood, Salads, Homemade French Fries and more. We have a full service bar with Sports Bar TV's and FREE Internet/WiFi.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is a favorite on Friday nights. A large group of friends would meet here & really enjoy the tasty Mexican food. There is plenty of room & the service is very good.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food is frozen, heated and put on a plate. The staff is not very professional. I think the only way it stays in business is it is the first restaurant you see coming from the highway. The food is better downtown. Lived in town for 10 years and only been there 5 times because I have never been impressed. Every time I as forced to go I keep hoping it will get better but it never does.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I have eaten there several times, but it is a regular stop for our entire family. While it is a favorite of the locals, travelers are also treated to a warm, inviting atmosphere and delicious food. Even though I rarely drink coffee anymore, I always get a cup...or four when we eat here. :)

Everything on the menu is very good. My personal favorite is the Tortilla Burger with sweet potato fries. Yum! The breakfast burritos are incredible and huge!

Recently renovated, it has such a great atmosphere. Very clean, plenty of room, ample parking, and always a great choice.

2  Thank PearmanCasa
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great breakfast burritos! I like green chili. Also have a few other great dishes.... Chicken fried streak with green chili instead of gravy. The "big bird" sandwich for lunch is goods. rellanos are great too

1  Thank 1978mrs
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a great little place. They have a wide selection of items on the menu. Mexican food is very good. They can spice it up if you like. The service is excellent w/friendly staff. Be sure & stop if you are in town!

1  Thank TravelinLady211