“Great food!”

Baldo's
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Monte Vista
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stopped for the lunch buffet and were lucky to get a seat. The place was packed and tight to navigate but the food tasted great and the drink service was quick. What a great find while we were in the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This restaurant serves a terrific buffet at lunch, nothing fancy, just plain good. We've eaten here several times and always good service and delicious food. Very friendly, neighborhood favorite.
Baldo will bend over backwards to fix your favorites.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

We we hankering for some good Mexican food and almost passed this one by because it is not the least bit inviting from the outside. But we risked and and were we ever rewarded. Food presentation wasn't even that good, but once you take the first bit, you will smile. Best green chile I had on my 3 week road trip. Get the green chile chicken enchiladas.

We finished off with the best sopapilla I have had since being in Santa Fe 3 years ago. I want to take this family home with me to cook for myself and my friends who miss this great kind of Mexican food in Hawaii.

1  Thank luckyhawaiian