“Best buns in the Valley!”

Sticky Fingers Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Minturn
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Vail Valley home of The Perfect Turn and Sloppy Moe. Small, comfy, cozy, natural, local, colorful artsy cafe serving breakfast and lunch with full coffee service. Perfect stop after you ski or snowboard The Minturn Mile, hike a trail, bike down hwy 24, drive to Leadville, or stroll down Main Street. Just minutes from Vail, Avon, Beaver Creek, and Red Cliff.We proudly serve Vail Mountain Coffee & Tea. Cappuccino, lattes, chai, tea, cold fusion smoothie drinks, fountain and non-dairy drinks to wet your whistle.Fresh baked goods, breakfast and lunch made to order, and a lot of L.U.V. added to everything we make. Ask about our homemade soups!Free wifi upon request.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Sticky Fingers has great local coffee, very tasty, fresh sandwiches, and of course awesome sticky buns! The owner is very friendly and helpful, and always there taking good care of her guests. Screw corporate coffee and support your local businesses! They're much better anyway!

1  Thank yogaforcruisers

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great place for breakfast. Wonderful people. Polite and helpful and the yogurt parfait that I ate and the bagel with egg, bacon, and cheese that my husband ate were perfect!!

1  Thank Joyce F
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Taking a day off from skiing today we decided to explore the little town of Minturn. We found some great little stores in a quaint setting and this adorable and delicious little cafe where we enjoyed a great lunch.

Our server was super friendly,(not sure if she was the owner) the atmosphere was very cozy and most importantly the food was delicious. For a small restaurant it had quite a variety of food and the most delicious home baked pies ever.

If you are in the Beaver Creek area and want to take a break from skiing and enjoy a yummy lunch and some unique shopping, come check out Minturn, Colorado.

1  Thank Diana R
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We came here on a cold day. It seemed there was not much heat inside either. Most people eating here had their coat on. On their menu, there is no indication on which sandwich is hot or cold. The sandwich I ordered was ice cold, not to mention it had no taste. Had I known it, I would never order a cold sandwich on a cold day. By the end of the meal, I was freezing inside & out.

1  Thank Waverunner2012
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We went in and had lunch there. I ordered the Holy Cristo sandwich (a take off on a Monte Cristo). It was excellent sandwich nicely made with the powdered sugar and rasberry jam. I really enjoyed it. My companion ordered the Mile High Beef Hoagie. It was good, but small. Nothing comes with the sandwiches (not even chips or fries). There is no table service, in fact there are only 3 or 4 tables inside. The prices were reasonable and the food was tasty. We left feeling still hungry.