“Ma Famiglia - Attentive service”
Review of Ma Famiglia

Ma Famiglia
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Meeker
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Meeker, CO just after 2 pm on a Monday afternoon in August, and we were hungry. We had stopped at Ma Famiglia about a year or so ago and remembered that the food was good. The restaurant has a very ambitious menu ranging from burgers, to Italian favorites, to prime rib, salads, kids and seniors meals, and desserts. Today, I had the prime rib sandwich, which was really a 3/4" slice of prime rib, on a hoagie roll, with mashed potatoes and beef gravy. That came with the soup and salad bar, all for $10.50. My husband had a meatball sub with onion rings for under $10. The food was good and properly cooked, but the best thing about this place is the attentive service you get from the staff. You are warmly greeted upon arriving and they check with you throughout the meal to see if you need anything and are enjoying your meal. I believe there is a full bar, along with beer and wine, but we didn't order bar beverages on this trip. I would recommend Ma Famiglia, regardless of what type of cuisine you're looking for.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Tired of driving, my husband and I ended up in the tiny town of Meeker, CO. Not expecting much, we asked at our inn for a place to eat and were told that Ma Famiglia was the only place worth trying in that small town. We were very surprised to find an extensive menu of both Italian plates and steakhouse entrees. The side salad was such a large mixed vegie with croutons that we ended up sharing between the two of us. A made-to-order pizza came with a handmade crust, a very generous layering of toppings, and attentive follow-up checks by several of the well-trained wait staff. We overheard other tables being carefully led through the menu options with full explanations, as well as being encouraged to specify just how they wanted their food prepared. This is service as it should be! We opted to eat out on the patio for a truly good experience!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We ate here because it was next door to our hotel. The staff was friendly and seated us quickly. They were quick to get us drinks and ready to answer any questions about the menu. The food was good and came out quickly. My only complaint is that I would rather be served a salad than go to a salad bar, oh and they didn't have blue cheese dressing. Great value and good food. I would eat here again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Food was excellent. Prices were right. Lots to choose from on the menu. Get there early; it fills up fast.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We found good Italian food at a reasonable price in a small town. The service was very friendly service and fast.