“Best Experience In Meeker”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Meeker
Meeker Hotel & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Meeker
colorado springs
“Best Experience In Meeker”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a fun place with a staff that is extremely accommodating. The lobby is a great place and the rooms are very clean with nice little "extras" like free bottled water. The food was very good.
I have stayed at historic saloon/hotels all over Colorado and this by far was the best. You will not be disappointed in your stay. Nice location in the old part of town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank john h

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Owners making an effort to please in many ways though because of low few guests, absent. For historians, an unusual and commodious lobby, great place to hang out. Interesting building. Rooms are fine though nothing special.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank barthelmais
Dacono, Colorado
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel was wonderful, the service in the hotel itself was great. We stayed here for 3 days in November 2012, between hunting seasons. Everything was clean and nice, the bedding was high quality and the antique claw foot tub was amazing. I would move in just for that tub, even though it took forever to fill, it was worth the wait.
I would avoid the cafe, the service was erratic, the food was mediocre, and it was COLD in there all the time. Go to the Italian place instead, they were fantastic.

Room Tip: Choose one with tin ceilings and the original tubby, trust me it's a must.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Amy B
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed here Wednesday pm 5 Sept 2012 and found the reception was friendly & efficient. This is an historic building where remodeling is taking place in some areas, so give them a break, gripers. The steep, carpeted stairs lead to the rooms and mine was very nicely equipped, very clean, with nice linens & found the bed just fine. The bath was super clean & I've seen dance floors smaller than this - in short, the bath was large & pleased my prissyness for cleanliness, fresh, fluffy towels. I'd like to suggest a shelf or small stand near the sink to set toiletries. I'd probably not care for rooms near the lounge/kitchen area if I'd stayed during a busy season. The halls are quiet, although some people love slamming doors at any hour. The coffee maker was excellent. As for the attached cafe: my service was friendy & efficient; the food I had was nothing to complain about (I now forget what I ate.) The value for price was agreeable. I enjoyed the historic value & pictures displayed in the comfortable lobby. I can live without a tv, so don't expect your big screen & cable. Silence can be golden.

Room Tip: You might not want a room near the lounge/kitchen if hotel is fairly booked.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
8 Thank Redsgirl2
Inyokern, CA
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Furnishings excellent from long ago, trophy mounts everywhere, small town and very safe, need to be available in a.m. when guests need service. Recommend the Teddy Roosevelt Room for authentic experience.

• Stayed August 2012
6 Thank alicerbob
Fort Worth
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Ok we are a little bit corney, but when we found out that there was a Meeker, Colorado and since our last name is Meeker, my husband has wanted to stay there. We decided to visit during the famous Range Call 4th of July event. The hotel was wonderful! We have a family of five and they suggested a different room than I had picked as it was a better fit for our family. When we checked in we were led to our room not just pointed in a direction. There is a common room with a sink and fridge (watch out things might get "borrowed" by other guests) a large table and games that the kids enjoyed. The beds are comfortable. We had a problem with a plugged potty one night and the staff were more than helpful and apologetic about the situation. The lobby was a wonderful place to sit and people watch as it is located on Main Street and this was very nice as alot of the 4th of July activities were across the street.
The front desk ladies could not have been more friendly or helpful.
If you are into history this is the place to stay!!
The only thing that was not 5 star was the cafe. We were not too impressed with the food, but do not let this stop you from staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Ckenmama
Rifle, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Everything was great...rooms were NICE and looked newly remodeled. Only complaint would be no clock in our room and there was a TV but not hooked up to cable. Beautiful building and really nice helpful staff. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed July 2012