“Great outdoor dining area for a nice lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Townhouse Lounge

The Townhouse Lounge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Great outdoor dining area for a nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2009

I was on my own for a day in Manitou Springs, and saw the patio area and wanted to eat there...then I smelled the char-grill from the back, and I was in the door!! This little bar has the best burgers in town. It is very laid back, yet the patio is so beautiful - lots of flowers and a great streetscape view. Service was adequate.

Only 2 minuses--1) they do not take credit cards, so be sure to have some cash. 2)No fountain drinks. I ordered a diet coke and I got a room -temp can with a cup of ice. BUT I would not let that keep me away next time!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

U.S.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre food, awful service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2008

We came in a little after 9. Service was poor, food was okay. Waitress got into disagreement with neighboring customers.

CO
“Hmm.. NO”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2008

Went to the Townhouse around 9pm we sat for a minute or 2 or 3 or 4 then a waitress RUDE as ever came up with her hands full of glasses and just looks at us, as we start to tell her what we want she walks away (without saying anything) puts the glasses on the bar then comes back and says "now what". So 2 in my group of 3 tell her what we want then she decides to card us (which is fine we're all over 30) doesn't say a word then walks aways to get our drinks. Thanks goodness she sent somebody else to brings us our drinks which she was a little nicer but not much. Needless to say after we finished those we left. Everywhere else we went in Manitou people were really nice so not sure if they were having a bad day or I might add of the whole bar of maybe 30 we were the only hispanics in there but nobody else treated us that way so I'm not sure all I do know is not a good impression for them.

Manitou Springs
“Great Place for a Few Beers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2008

This is a great place to go for a few drinks, and maybe a snack. The service is outstanding, the bartenders are so nice and I've never had a bad experience. It's not the best place to go get food, but it is definately the best place in town to go have a drink!

1 Thank Jess65489