“Fun place!!”

The Townhouse Lounge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fun place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Spent a Friday night here and had a GREAT TIME!!! Bartender was FANTASTIC and it was a really good evening!!! Lots of entertainment!!!

Colorado
“It's bar food, but it's done right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

My girlfriend told me about the Townhouse and promised a lot. I'm a chef, so she's reluctant to take me to places that aren't fancy, but I respect any establishment that makes good food, no matter what type. The Townhouse delivers on that front. The fish tacos are really good and not expensive. I really liked my wings, and have been craving them ever since. I'll be back very soon for another round of tacos and wings, and I'll probably try some other things too. Stop in, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Nice View Food OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a quick bite after the railway. Bees were present during lunch, burrito good, burger so-so.

Visited September 2013
St. Louis, MO
“Go for the Bloody Mary, maybe skip the food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved the patio and people watching so we came back 3 times. There aren't many places with a patio like that. I tasted the homemade bloody mix and it was delicious. Then he made it and added a splash of draught beer that ruined it. Not sure if they always make them this way but after that I requested the bloody without beer (sometimes I got a strange look so maybe it was just a 1 time thing). They are so good. Also had the 1/2 & 1/2 wings and the flavor was great but could have been a little crispier. Nachos just so so. Basically just come to drink. The service and waitresses during the week were very friendly! And Im a cat person so I loved the kitties being around. :)

• Visited August 2013
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Haven't been in town for a while, just got reminded why I love this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a surprise that everything here is fabulous, but it might just be a little more so now. Laurie at the bar is my long time favorite; always great service and super personable. Now not only is their Laurie, now there's the faboulous Jackie. I feel like the good service just keeps increasing.

All I can ask of for more is more vegetarian options.

• Visited August 2013