“Go for the Bloody Mary, maybe skip the food”

The Townhouse Lounge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Louis, MO
“Go for the Bloody Mary, maybe skip the food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved the patio and people watching so we came back 3 times. There aren't many places with a patio like that. I tasted the homemade bloody mix and it was delicious. Then he made it and added a splash of draught beer that ruined it. Not sure if they always make them this way but after that I requested the bloody without beer (sometimes I got a strange look so maybe it was just a 1 time thing). They are so good. Also had the 1/2 & 1/2 wings and the flavor was great but could have been a little crispier. Nachos just so so. Basically just come to drink. The service and waitresses during the week were very friendly! And Im a cat person so I loved the kitties being around. :)

Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Haven't been in town for a while, just got reminded why I love this place.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a surprise that everything here is fabulous, but it might just be a little more so now. Laurie at the bar is my long time favorite; always great service and super personable. Now not only is their Laurie, now there's the faboulous Jackie. I feel like the good service just keeps increasing.

All I can ask of for more is more vegetarian options.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quintessential Manitou”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is always my first and last stop in Manitou. Great selection of native beers and IPAs. The fish tacos are to die for.
Jackie is a phenomenal server- very prompt, attentive and friendly.
The patio is a great people watching venue 24/7, just wish it was dog friendly.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice patio on the main street”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was looking for a nice patio where I could have a light snack and beer and watch the people in the main street area of Manitou Springs. The Townhouse was perfect. There is an indoor seating area and bar with live entertainment, this was a weekend. We sat on the patio and had umbrella tables which was nice when a shower passed through. We enjoyed great service from Courtney, our waitress for two nights. The local beers were features and as Colorado has several famous breweries we had an excellent choice. I will look forward to going back and enjoying their pub style restaurant agin inthe future. I will recommend it to everyone who enjoys this type of fare.

• Visited July 2013
Arvada, Colorado
“not good”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Wow that was a rough lunch. It looked good from the outside and we were hungry. We ate on the patio and it was very run down. We kept having a cat come up to us and it wouldn't go away. At one point it took a crap in the dirt next to our table but we couldn't move because we were half way done with dinner. My burger was rare and I asked for medium well. My wives was overcooked and my sons salad looked like it was bought in a grocery store. We had chips and salsa and we think it was Pace picante sauce. I would not go to this place again and would tell people to stay clear. I think they have potential but it would take time.

• Visited July 2013