“Not just another bar in Manitou--fun and good”

The Townhouse Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We go through Manitou Springs a lot on our way to different parts of Colorado, and try to stop at different places to eat. We were dubious about this place in the past, as it looked like just a bar, and expected bar food. When we went, their outdoor patio was open, and it looked crowded, so we decided to chance it. The first thing you notice is that everyone seems to be having a good time, partly due to the block tower game in the center of the patio. It is very entertaining. I had a veggie burger, and it was fantastic. Very flavorful and filling. My husband wasn't as happy with his meal, but decided he chose poorly for his tastes. He will have a burger next time, as they really are the best. It is quite casual; and, although it first appeared to be mostly bikers, it soon became apparent that it really attracted a cross section of people.

There are newer reviews for The Townhouse Lounge

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have reviewd the Townhouse before, but find it necessary to update my opinion. The new owners have done an amazing job with the place! During footballs games, it's now packed (I have mixed feelings about this, but just because it used to be easy to get a table) since they got the Sunday ticket. The food is still awesome and whoever the "new" bartenders are couldn't be better. Service is faster and more friendly. I love it even more than I used to!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Went here after walking around looking at all the restaurants. Asked the waitress what she recommended and took her advice. She recommended the southwest burger with pepper jack and salsa added on and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The fries with a side of ranch was amazing! The chips and salsa were also good. My boyfriend had the bacon burger with blue cheese crumbles and said it was delicious as well. The beer was reasonably priced which was a plus! Very laid back atmosphere which was awesome and our waitress was very nice. For sure would go here again and would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Enjoyed this patio on our last day in Manitou Springs. Nice patio, but a ton of bees. Must be that time of year. Drinks were good and we enjoyed seeing the cat with a limp. I believe they have live bands on the weekends.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

This establishment has good food and I thought the service was also good. Had a great chicken wrap and everyone at the table enjoyed their food. Not much on atmosphere, but they have some nice beers on tap and the patio looked like a nice area. I enjoyed it and would go back if I was in town again.