“Editing my review, this place is a gem!”

The Townhouse Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have reviewd the Townhouse before, but find it necessary to update my opinion. The new owners have done an amazing job with the place! During footballs games, it's now packed (I have mixed feelings about this, but just because it used to be easy to get a table) since they got the Sunday ticket. The food is still awesome and whoever the "new" bartenders are couldn't be better. Service is faster and more friendly. I love it even more than I used to!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Went here after walking around looking at all the restaurants. Asked the waitress what she recommended and took her advice. She recommended the southwest burger with pepper jack and salsa added on and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. The fries with a side of ranch was amazing! The chips and salsa were also good. My boyfriend had the bacon burger with blue cheese crumbles and said it was delicious as well. The beer was reasonably priced which was a plus! Very laid back atmosphere which was awesome and our waitress was very nice. For sure would go here again and would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Enjoyed this patio on our last day in Manitou Springs. Nice patio, but a ton of bees. Must be that time of year. Drinks were good and we enjoyed seeing the cat with a limp. I believe they have live bands on the weekends.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

This establishment has good food and I thought the service was also good. Had a great chicken wrap and everyone at the table enjoyed their food. Not much on atmosphere, but they have some nice beers on tap and the patio looked like a nice area. I enjoyed it and would go back if I was in town again.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Food was pretty good, nothing amazing but good! I got the burrito which was good. nice atmosphere, pleasant staff, and free wifi.